Home

Please Ban Hackers on PC

This is a discussion on Please Ban Hackers on PC within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-23-2015, 04:43 PM   #65
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Please Ban Hackers on PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedop
Day has passed... still no logs... would be really nice to have a look at them.
He doesn't have to provide them to you. Maybe if you didn't use a CE you wouldn't get banned, like you deserved.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2015, 04:52 PM   #66
Banned

hedop's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBallcoach
He doesn't have to provide them to you. Maybe if you didn't use a CE you wouldn't get banned, like you deserved.
Maybe that is why he doesn't provide them? Because he can't actually prove anything. Maybe it's because they only check for so called glitched VC and because I received over 70.000 out of nowhere because of the glitch at the pre-release start he assumes that someone who glitched 70.000 VC can only have done so through CE.

Shows just how willing guys like you are to swallow any explanation. I don't mind. He can show those logs here or send them to me privately. Since he has called me out like that I would like to seem him back up his public accusations. Anyone can say: yeah I'm the authority and I know it all. Let me see my Logs, for all I care edit them so company secrets won't be revealed, I'll even give you my private email address if you would prefer to do it that way, or we can talk on skype or whatever. I honestly do not mind. I just wish to see the proof of his accusations, I believe I'm entitled to it because everyone has a right to face his accuser and anyone accusing anyone of anything has to back that up with facts and evidence.
Old 10-23-2015, 05:11 PM   #67
Pro

Rip4ever's Arena

Quote:
Maybe that is why he doesn't provide them? Because he can't actually prove anything. Maybe it's because they only check for so called glitched VC and because I received over 70.000 out of nowhere because of the glitch at the pre-release start he assumes that someone who glitched 70.000 VC can only have done so through CE.

Shows just how willing guys like you are to swallow any explanation. I don't mind. He can show those logs here or send them to me privately. Since he has called me out like that I would like to seem him back up his public accusations. Anyone can say: yeah I'm the authority and I know it all. Let me see my Logs, for all I care edit them so company secrets won't be revealed, I'll even give you my private email address if you would prefer to do it that way, or we can talk on skype or whatever. I honestly do not mind. I just wish to see the proof of his accusations, I believe I'm entitled to it because everyone has a right to face his accuser and anyone accusing anyone of anything has to back that up with facts and evidence.
In a court of law.

In the course of a company denying access to a web service, not so much.

Old 10-23-2015, 05:18 PM   #68
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:

The only way you will see them is in court. You're not entitled to anything. You were banned for using the CE... which you brag about using in this thread. You freely admit guilt then wonder why you got banned, simply amazing.
Old 10-23-2015, 05:19 PM   #69
Banned

hedop's Arena

Well tbh if the laws would actually apply they would be required to submit evidence under German law but since they, like facebook and others, find sneaky ways around that you are right. Hence why I'm asking for them and not demanding them.
Old 10-23-2015, 05:23 PM   #70
Banned

hedop's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBallcoach
The only way you will see them is in court. You're not entitled to anything. You were banned for using the CE... which you brag about using in this thread. You freely admit guilt then wonder why you got banned, simply amazing.
Yeah well... no. Even if I did admit it, you still have to actually prove that I did and that I did it online, which is actually the only thing that they can ban me for. Of course I'm wondering because I got banned for glitching VC, that guy now says: you got banned for excessive use of CE. So which is it? If anything of both. And if any then please show me the evidence of my doing so... the logs or whatever supporting evidence you used to justify my ban.

How is it that I even have to justify myself when I'm asking for stuff that this person said was used as evidence against me. So how is it that I'm not allowed to ask to see this evidence for myself? I'm banned so why do you guys even care? I can't hurt you, I never did in the first place. So go bother someone else. I made a request which I think is reasonable. Let me see the evidence of my guilt.
Old 10-23-2015, 06:36 PM   #71
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
Aside from in-mode access to the store (which is a minor inconvenience) and being able to customize your personal court, what is "neutered" offline? I'm honestly asking because, off the top of my head, I can't think of anything that can be done for online that can't be figured out for offline (again, aside from the court customization, which is a shame), especially now that you don't need a shoe deal to equip branded shoes.

I have used CE as well (If nothing else, I need my sliders!) and I don't think 2K has an issue with it for offline, since there is an active thread for it (as there is every year) over at NLSC where Leftos frequents. It may be a safer bet for you since you can manipulate SP for animations/upgrades if you feel the need and avoid the risk of getting caught up in any VC controversy.
Six of one and half a dozen of the other. If I got banned then offline mode is always going to be there, so there isn't much to lose in tying to do it with the online mode first. I'm not worried about it, I was just curious if this banning crusade is against those making multiplayer online less enjoyable for the community, or if it's about supposed lost VC revenue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2015, 06:37 PM   #72
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotchaMF
Then why not create a character and play MyGm? That doesn't make any sense.
I'm not sure I get your point. What's MyGM got to do with it? The way I want to play MyCareer is as a normal early drafted rookie with realistic ratings, not as a GM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »