Home

Old 10-14-2014, 06:38 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Your GPUs?

Ok, it works if I do it when I open the game and set it to above normal. How do you get it to save or do you have to do it every time?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2014, 04:01 AM   #66
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K15 PC
Ok, it works if I do it when I open the game and set it to above normal. How do you get it to save or do you have to do it every time?
By default, you have to set it every time. However, I downloaded this program which allows you to save priority (amongst other features):

http://www.prnwatch.com/prio/
Old 10-27-2014, 01:44 PM   #67
Rookie

TheServant's Arena

Here's my setup I built earlier this year:

Intel i5-4670k 3.4GHz
8GB DDR3 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 2GB - Overclocked Edition
Also running on Windows 8.1 OEM.

This game has given no fault, great FPS, gameplay is amazing. So glad they brought NextGen graphics.
Old 10-27-2014, 03:03 PM   #68
MVP

myownsun's Arena

OVR: 15

3570k @ 4.2
2 670 - soon to be a 970
16 of 1600
couple of ssd and hdd
win 8.1

nothing special but still a nice lil monster to me!

Last edited by myownsun; 10-27-2014 at 05:06 PM.
Old 10-28-2014, 12:50 AM   #69
Rookie

I'm running a 780Ti SC with a 3770k at 4.7. Haven't checked FRAPS but with everything totally maxed out it runs perfectly.
Old 10-28-2014, 06:07 AM   #70
Just started!

woolrich j

Do the same thing for the pushrods. The pushrods are though can be the same size. These pushrods need to go back the exact same place do to the different wear of the pushrods. On a motorway cruise we saw over 70mpg too".Whether this is just the Trip computer (always reads more) or the actual mpg just shows how VW have Killed their Diesels, Many VW Diesel owners would be overjoyed at this myself included and in theory you wont be wasting fuel on short journeys (DPFs renders Diesels useless now and the 1.2 TDi is a Joke,woolrich jas gestolen, the 1.6TDi is Awful).However just like the big sing song about "Bluemotion" I am very sceptical about the MPG figures VW claim. They have been Liars in the Past and I struggle to believe them now.My Golf SE TSI comes to the end of its company car lease soon and I'd be happy to swap it for one of these. Better economy, faster and I don't need the extra space of the Golf.. Individual transfers to buy houses,woolrich outlet michigan, houses income tax rate for the tax payable within; transfers buy more houses in general, exempt from sales tax; transfers buy more common in non-housing tax payable (purchase price of houses income) tax rate. Part of the personal income tax, personal transfer of housing,woolrich dames jassen, with its balance transfers deduction for income property value and reasonable expenses as taxable income,woolrich kinderjassen bestellen, subject to personal income tax rate. Housing transfer income to the actual transaction price for the transfer of income. Insiders told reporters that Shanghai can not conclude that this restriction policy will strict implementation, which should be understood as the scale of the existing policy implementation optimization and unified According to media reports,woolrich jassen tip de bruin, the Shanghai Real Estate Trading Center of the county different caliber: Fengxian District Real Estate Trading Center, said the policy change,woolrich jassen dames utrecht, the name of a single Shanghai hukou person who has a house,woolrich jassen ebay, but also share the second set; while Yangpu District,shop online woolrich wpstore com, Hongkou District, Jinshan and other real estate trading center claimed that the family unit is currently implementation of the restriction policy, single adult children have independent,woolrich jassen kopen in rotterdam, you can purchase a home, and then the second set is not allowed to purchase real estate research and consulting director of Shanghai Zhongyuan Song Yong told reporters, in fact, last year,kinder woolrich amsterdam, Shanghai will have a single person to perform the purchase counties two suites policies. After the purchase order from Shanghai introduction of various districts of varying scales of policy implementation are executed according to their own understanding. Families of diverse living conditions, but the policy can only be across the board, only to come out later in the various cases step by step to optimize the implementation of scale. ???????? woolrich for kids 0186 woolrich jas online 1666 woolrich kids maat 16 9124 woolrich jas bestellen 5155
Old 10-28-2014, 08:03 AM   #71
Rookie

TheServant's Arena

uh spam?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2014, 08:07 PM   #72
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: woolrich j

I bought the 760 and framewise it was ok for this game, probably would have exceeded my expectations, but for 229 dollars? Nah I just upgraded (preordered) to the 970. Hoping amd doesn't release a card that will bite me in the ***. If so, I'll just get another one of these cards and sli this badboy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »