Home

Old 10-09-2014, 03:13 PM   #17
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Your GPUs?

Here's a read on Jaguar.
http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/ps4-a...amined/0116297

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 10-10-2014, 12:32 AM   #18
Just started!

HornetsFan87's Arena

OVR: 0

i disabled my audio and the game now plays fine on max settings. no drops nothing. Anybody know why this is?
Old 10-10-2014, 01:04 AM   #19
Rookie

Went from a 6770 to an r9 280 today.

Everything on max, including AA and Anisotropic filtering. Triple buffering is enabled on AMD control panel, and supersampling is off. Seamless 60 FPS so far in quick game
Old 10-10-2014, 03:29 AM   #20
Rookie

Thaghost36's Arena

OVR: 1

I guess im the only one gaming on a laptop on here lol. Im still debating if i should get a desktop gaming PC or a Xbox One to play this game smoothly. I enjoy competitive gaming so right now im leaning towards the Xbox One version since there's a lot more people online playing even though i have been reading that the servers are broken on both consoles and PC's.

I am running it on a Alienware M14x R2: i5 3rd Gen 2.50GHz , 6GB of ram , and a Nvidia GT 650M (The GDDR5 version with 2GB) which i thought was OK to run this game but when i tested the FPS with fraps i only get 38-40 FPS with HIGH textures and HIGH player Detail , i think i have the AA set to 2 and i been testing the crowd on HIGH / Medium and the special effects ON with shader details on LOW. However i am running it windowed on 720P, not 1080P or anything like that.

Is 40 FPS good in this game or am i running this game too "slow" ? I feel like it's playable but i need some input on this... to see if i sell my Alienware and buy a good gaming PC.
Old 10-10-2014, 07:00 AM   #21
MVP

OVR: 15

I'm building my gaming pc and want to know if it could run on max, I plan to get a gtx 760 4gb

I have an i7 4790k and 8gbs of ram. I heard this game looks way much better compared to the ps4 version. Is ths true? I can't tell on youtube as it downscales.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2014, 08:06 AM   #22
Rookie

JBulls's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungflo
I heard this game looks way much better compared to the ps4 version. Is ths true? I can't tell on youtube as it downscales.
It *can* look better and run at higher framerates and resolutions (depending on the rig). It's definitely gonna look much better when the mods start dropping.
Old 10-10-2014, 08:12 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBulls
It *can* look better and run at higher framerates and resolutions (depending on the rig). It's definitely gonna look much better when the mods start dropping.
I plan to run it at 1080p or 1440p. Need to get a monitor or a new tv. My build is very costly cause I don't have any pc parts around(no monitors, hdd, mouse. Nothing lol)

I plan on getting a twin frozr 760 4gb card..I read the reviews and it said that most games should be able to run on max or high settings Just wanted to confer with the board to see if those validations hold true. lol

http://www.amazon.com/MSI-DisplayPor...=operasport-20
Old 10-10-2014, 10:40 AM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungflo
I plan to run it at 1080p or 1440p. Need to get a monitor or a new tv. My build is very costly cause I don't have any pc parts around(no monitors, hdd, mouse. Nothing lol)

I plan on getting a twin frozr 760 4gb card..I read the reviews and it said that most games should be able to run on max or high settings Just wanted to confer with the board to see if those validations hold true. lol

http://www.amazon.com/MSI-DisplayPor...=operasport-20
You're better off getting a gtx 970

http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-GDDR5-256...=operasport-20

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »