Home

NBA 2K15 system requirements

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 system requirements within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-08-2014, 10:45 PM   #89
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA 2K15 system requirements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelynn28
Nvidia Control Panel

Power Management Mode: prefer max performance
Triple buffering: On
Vertical Sync: On

NBA 2k15 In Game settings
Special effects: Off
Crowd Detail: Low

With these settings I have "NO" stuttering with a 650m gfx card.

I run everything everything else on High 1080P with AA set at 4/4.

Hope this helps some of you.
The triple buffering and max performance worked for me BUT I refuse to turn off special effects and crowd detail lol

I do get the occasional choppiness but I can live with it since everything is smooth.
Old 10-08-2014, 11:39 PM   #90
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Please let me know if you figure it out!
Old 10-08-2014, 11:40 PM   #91
Rookie

OVR: 0

Picking up the game this weekend and im hella excited.
Just wondering since a lot of people have been getting different types of performances. What settings do you think I can run the game at(With good frames) with a Radeon R7 260X and a AMD FX-8320 3.5 Ghz

Coming Soon!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2014, 04:08 AM   #92
Just started!

HornetsFan87's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidelityny
Good to know I'm not the only one having these issues, I can get the game to run smooth on my 6750, but after a while video gets choppy and audio cracks. They really need to fix something, it even happens on all low settings.
Im having same troubles. running AMD 7700 8GB Ram. I can play other games most the time maxed out or close to it. This game plays fine looks fine on High everything but like you i get the occasional chop with audio cracks. Anybody found the fix for this yet? Any chance it comes from a poorly pirated version? Maybe some file got damaged it the process i dont know. All i know is the game looks great but this issue is driving me nuts
Old 10-09-2014, 04:09 AM   #93
Rookie

yungmeaks's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornetsFan87
Im having same troubles. running AMD 7700 8GB Ram. I can play other games most the time maxed out or close to it. This game plays fine looks fine on High everything but like you i get the occasional chop with audio cracks. Anybody found the fix for this yet? Any chance it comes from a poorly pirated version? Maybe some file got damaged it the process i dont know. All i know is the game looks great but this issue is driving me nuts
Same card here (well, 7770) same problem. I have the official version (and so should you. lol smh) and I'm getting this.
Old 10-09-2014, 04:22 AM   #94
Just started!

HornetsFan87's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungmeaks
Same card here (well, 7770) same problem. I have the official version (and so should you. lol smh) and I'm getting this.
im just being honest because the issue is annoying as hell. My card ,Ram and processor all exceed the suggested requirements. Like i said I can run High everything and the game runs buttery smooth its just random stuttering that is killing it for me. Sometimes it even happens on free throws or low action parts. So really no rhyme or reason for this to be happening
Old 10-09-2014, 06:04 AM   #95
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidelityny
Good to know I'm not the only one having these issues, I can get the game to run smooth on my 6750, but after a while video gets choppy and audio cracks. They really need to fix something, it even happens on all low settings.
Same deal here. Is it an AMD card thing? Game runs fine, but after awhile in regular games and online games, audio starts crapping out and I lose frames. MyCareer doesn't do it. I get a stable 60fps there. Anyone know the problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2014, 10:23 PM   #96
Rookie

Hey guys I saw a tip from another forum of which I cannot remember its name. It was advised there to simply run the nba2k15.exe as administrator. It did wonders for me with regards to the stuttering issues.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »