Home

NBA 2K15 system requirements

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 system requirements within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-08-2014, 03:00 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 system requirements

Nvidia Control Panel

Power Management Mode: prefer max performance
Triple buffering: On
Vertical Sync: On

NBA 2k15 In Game settings
Special effects: Off
Crowd Detail: Low

With these settings I have "NO" stuttering with a 650m gfx card.

I run everything everything else on High 1080P with AA set at 4/4.

Hope this helps some of you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2014, 03:41 PM   #82
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelynn28
Nvidia Control Panel

Power Management Mode: prefer max performance
Triple buffering: On
Vertical Sync: On

NBA 2k15 In Game settings
Special effects: Off
Crowd Detail: Low

With these settings I have "NO" stuttering with a 650m gfx card.

I run everything everything else on High 1080P with AA set at 4/4.

Hope this helps some of you.

Did this and I am at a solid 59fps. Even during free throws, tip off, everything...good stuff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniosynostosis
Old 10-08-2014, 03:51 PM   #83
Just started!

Hi guys,

I'm really new to this and this is the first computer game I've bought in a while. Now I have 2 Toshibas, a Toshiba Satellite L55-A5284 and another one that I am unsure of because I am at school at the moment. I'm guessing this Satellite laptop isn't really built for gaming because the gameplay is lagging and on different visual settings the picture is either not clear, players are not clear or the players are messed up colors. Any help on figuring this out would be appreciated
Old 10-08-2014, 04:20 PM   #84
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwongnyy
Hi guys,

I'm really new to this and this is the first computer game I've bought in a while. Now I have 2 Toshibas, a Toshiba Satellite L55-A5284 and another one that I am unsure of because I am at school at the moment. I'm guessing this Satellite laptop isn't really built for gaming because the gameplay is lagging and on different visual settings the picture is either not clear, players are not clear or the players are messed up colors. Any help on figuring this out would be appreciated
Turn everything off or low with the game settings. Turn the resolution to the lowest it will go. With that you "might" be able to play.
Old 10-08-2014, 05:28 PM   #85
Rookie

OVR: 1

Anyone can explain, what exactly do "Texture detail level" (which objects are affected)?. I can not see any difference, but its enough reduce performance from Medium to High texture level.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2014, 05:34 PM   #86
Rookie

dregos's Arena

OVR: 2

I have a quality PC and BENQ monitor that never has screen tearing so I never use Vsync. But NBA 2K's Vsync option seems ineffective as it still caps the fps @ 60 during games. I simply turned off Vsync in NVIDIA Control Panel and changed buffer-count from 3 to 1 in the NBA 2K settings file. I lowered my AA from 4/0 to 2/0, set MAXANISOTROPY to 8,and turned off supersampling. I'm not getting 70-80 fps during gameplay with everything else maxed out. It lowers a bit during cutscenes and whatnot but it feels even more smooth and fluid than before disabling Vsync manually.
Old 10-08-2014, 05:36 PM   #87
Rookie

I purchased the game yesterday and i played 2 straight hours on high settings with very little fps drop. Today after updating my nvidia drivers to the latest version i tried to play a quick match. Keyword tried...I experience huge fps drop and lag after the pregame show to the point that the game is unplayable. However, i can play blacktop without any issue.

I tried rolling back to previous drivers, turning off multisampling, turning on triple buffering,etc even lowering my graphics settings but nothing seems to do the trick. Any advice would be most welcome!
Old 10-08-2014, 10:45 PM   #88
Just started!

Guys i have that common problem of intense stuttering issues even at 60 fps. I ahve tried evrything. I think I could fix it if it wasn't that RadeonPro and Catalyst Control Center profiles don't work on the game. I can tell because if I turn off V-Sync in the in-game 2K menus, but do override force v-sync on in radeon pro or catalyst control center, the fps in my 2k15 goes way over 60, even on max settings.

So I need to figure out how to make these profiles apply to the game so I can try out the opengl triple buffering, and related, fixes.

Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »