Home

NBA 2K15: Tweet From Scott O'Gallagher Claims 1-3-1 and Charge Cheese Eliminated

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15: Tweet From Scott O'Gallagher Claims 1-3-1 and Charge Cheese Eliminated within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-26-2014, 04:10 PM   #65
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15: Tweet From Scott O'Gallagher Claims 1-3-1 and Charge Cheese Elminated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
As OG mentioned earlier there are other, as yet unannounced improvements, that also reduced the overpowered 1-3-1's effectiveness.

At the end of the day it was removed simply because NBA teams don't use it. Not because it was still too powerful. At least in my estimation.
Time to change your sig?

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 04:27 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K15: Tweet From Scott O'Gallagher Claims 1-3-1 and Charge Cheese Eliminated

Has the charge rule been addressed? There are a few non calls that were charges in 2K14 then a lot of charge calls which were blocks. That is a basic fundamental of a 2K game that has to be correct or people will continuously drive with LBJ n KD without the fear of a charge.
Old 08-26-2014, 05:15 PM   #67
MVP

Kaanyr Vhok's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NBA 2K15: Tweet From Scott O'Gallagher Claims 1-3-1 and Charge Cheese Eliminated

I always thought the 1-3-1 was fine. Its just that man to man is weak.
Old 08-26-2014, 06:33 PM   #68
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaanyr Vhok
U offline only player ? Because online you can cover the entire floor inntue 1-3-1

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Old 08-26-2014, 07:09 PM   #69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaanyr Vhok
1-3-1 has allowed too many scrubs to come back on me in the 4th quarter...Down 10 etc...They use that crutch, combined with the rubbe rbanding AI and the comeback seems inevitable all too often.
Old 08-26-2014, 09:17 PM   #70
MVP

OVR: 17
NBA 2K15: Tweet From Scott O'Gallagher Claims 1-3-1 and Charge Cheese Eliminated

That's great the devs improved the charge mechanics. Hopefully they get the most annoying charge call right this year. The one when your player comes down with a def rebound and before you can even a dribble or pass the ball you get hit with a charge. If you play on 2k cam, the cam doesn't even flip.
This mostly happens after a missed free throw.
After your opponent misses the free throw he pushes the LS forward and taps the charge button. You have no time to avoid the defender. This should be a backing fouls but for some reason in 2k it consider a charging foul.
That has been called the incorrect way in 2k for a long time and it's a bit frustrating. Hopefully they get right this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-27-2014, 12:06 AM   #71
Banned

Re: NBA 2K15: Tweet From Scott O'Gallagher Claims 1-3-1 and Charge Cheese Elminated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
on teamup we can still run 1-3-1 technically without pressing the option.

On another note One way to stop alley abusers was for me to run 1-3-1 zone . That's why I asked .

Was thinking the same thing. Thing is, you'll need a whole 5 because the CPU will still be playing man or whatever else you call.

Last time I've been cool w/ 1-3-1 was in 2K11. Was something that was damn near needed with all the running side to side and lead passing.

I've never really had a problem w/ it besides on 2K14. All the other iterations it was easy to break especially on '11 where you could actually post up and do post moves.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 04:07 PM   #72
Pro

OVR: 6

I hope they fix the voice command things. i thought it was cool to be able to speak to the mic and run play quickly in 2k14. It was not a fully function feature and not enough commands. I hope they make it better.

As a matter of fact, make it fully function for online mode. It will make running play calls so much easier and quicker.

Last edited by reptilexcq; 08-27-2014 at 04:16 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »