Home

NBA 2K15: Tweet From Scott O'Gallagher Claims 1-3-1 and Charge Cheese Eliminated

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15: Tweet From Scott O'Gallagher Claims 1-3-1 and Charge Cheese Eliminated within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-03-2014, 11:03 PM   #153
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K15: Tweet From Scott O'Gallagher Claims 1-3-1 and Charge Cheese Eliminated

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya boy hollywud
This type of stuff is just empty promises. Every year around this time we get super hyped with new game mechanics and additional features only to be left disappointed; well at least in my case. NBA 2K14 for next gen consoles was a terrible game from an online players standpoint. The NBA 2K servers are by far the worst in the sports game industry and the one thing that is near and dear to my heart; online leagues/associations was completely ruined and stripped to an unplayable state. All these changes and tweets sound good, but you must forgive some of us consumers for not believing everything we hear; especially from 2K.
I know that 2k hasn't done everything right in the past but they have done more for us than Not. Lets give them the benefit of the doubt as they hired people who all of us here in the community know & we know are Sim gamers since Day 1. I felt your pain as all I do is play Online & I agree next gen while looking better wasn't as polished especially Online. But remember they didn't have a full year with the next gen consoles & had to produce games for last gen & next gen unlike NBA Live. So, I knew ahead of time & from previous experiences with games that the 1st released title with a new console might not be the best.

I don't know if you've read some of the changes such as going back to the old format on defensive schemes has been reinserted while removing the point of emphasis & etc. which didn't give gamers enough. This is year 2 & they went & got more firepower Leftos, Da Czar & a pro himself in OGSports. Things are looking up bro, add me we could get a Sim game in come November.

Last edited by DaBoyBk; 09-03-2014 at 11:07 PM.
Old 09-05-2014, 10:56 AM   #154
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: NBA 2K15: Tweet From Scott O'Gallagher Claims 1-3-1 and Charge Cheese Eliminated

Man finally!!! I never understood having 1-3-1. Maybe for international basketball. But I never understood why it was in an NBA game. Where actually teams play zero 1-3-1 defense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »