Home

NBA 2K25 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K25 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-21-2023, 07:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NBA 2K25 Wishlist

Is it too early? I hope not.

As an offline user, I only have some wishes regarding the AI.

Attacking closeouts: The AI doesn't seem very willing, from what I can tell, to drive past closeouts when the ball is kicked out to the perimeter. It's very difficult to run catch-and-shoot threats off the three-point line; they'll either shoot or just stand there with the ball if the closeout is effective, and reset the offense. This is even with Spot-Up Drive tendencies high and the Attack Slider high as well.

Double-teams in the post, especially against mismatches: This one was almost perfect at launch; the AI would send a second defender if there was a mismatch in the post, and often times even against major threats (AD, Giannis, Embiid, etc.) without a mismatch. Then it all went away and I'm not sure why. It would really enhance the offline experience if the AI was more consistent with this.

Also, I have no idea why there's this weird thing at the end of my messages. Sorry.

******** src="moz-extension://cea915c9-7fb4-4c5f-aeeb-ba7e127a8370/js/app.js" type="text/javascript">******** src="moz-extension://cea915c9-7fb4-4c5f-aeeb-ba7e127a8370/js/app.js" type="text/javascript">******** src="moz-extension://cea915c9-7fb4-4c5f-aeeb-ba7e127a8370/js/app.js" type="text/javascript">******** src="moz-extension://cea915c9-7fb4-4c5f-aeeb-ba7e127a8370/js/app.js" type="text/javascript">
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2023, 10:15 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K25 Wishlist

MyNBA player here. Here is my asks:

- Updated Courts -

*Phoenix Suns 1992-00 America West Arena
*Detroit Pistons 1995-01 Pistons Teal Arena
*Atlanta Hawks 1995-99 Omni Arena
*Philly Sixers 1994-97 Spectrum Arena
*Philly Sixers later floor in 2010

-Updated Uniforms-
*Atlanta Hawks 1990 Hawks Jersey
*Program all the uniforms that were added to MyNBA for their proper timing in Historical Changes

*Finals Jersey decals on uniforms in Jordan Era
*Older Playoffs/Final logos in Older Eras and on courts
*Draft and stash option back
*Shirts and hat finals celebration back, different celebration packages

This is part 1 lol
Old 10-24-2023, 04:13 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAY_D1
MyNBA player here. Here is my asks:

- Updated Courts -

*Phoenix Suns 1992-00 America West Arena
*Detroit Pistons 1995-01 Pistons Teal Arena
*Atlanta Hawks 1995-99 Omni Arena
*Philly Sixers 1994-97 Spectrum Arena
*Philly Sixers later floor in 2010

-Updated Uniforms-
*Atlanta Hawks 1990 Hawks Jersey
*Program all the uniforms that were added to MyNBA for their proper timing in Historical Changes

*Finals Jersey decals on uniforms in Jordan Era
*Older Playoffs/Final logos in Older Eras and on courts
*Draft and stash option back
*Shirts and hat finals celebration back, different celebration packages

This is part 1 lol
Wait, they took away draft and stash??? This game is good, but idk why they take away some integral pieces out..
Old 11-07-2023, 09:47 PM   #4
Rookie

What ever happened to custom arena sounds? That feature was absolute fire, and it suddenly just disappeared, and nobody seems to be asking for it to return.
Old 11-12-2023, 07:25 PM   #5
Rookie

A finished game... and match tactics that finally work properly, not to mention the ergonomics in the match menus. In short.... a finished, bug-free game, with FINALLY quality over quantity.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2023, 08:05 PM   #6
Rookie

Here's some non-MyNBA things I would want:

PS5, XBOX Series X, PC only

Improvements to the 2k Share system. More than 10 combined saved roster and draft class slots. Ability to sort by downloads and the ability to like/dislike.
I'm doing historic draft classes and I'll have 4 different Playstation accounts because of the limited number of save slots.

New CAP System. We've had the same one since 2k19 and it's time for a new one. MLB The Show has a far better one, lots of improvements to 2k's. Skin and hair color slider, ability to have more than 1 type of facial hair, better sculpting abilities. More tattoos would be appreciated too.

More Historic Shoes and Accessories. I'm not much of a shoe guy but I like putting my players in era appropriate shoes. We need more shoes from the late 80's, early 90's, and early 2010's.

These are just a few non-MyNBA things I would like to see in next year's game.
Old 11-12-2023, 08:51 PM   #7
MVP

CX1329's Arena

OVR: 16

Improved shot contest logic and footplanting. The game is close to being truly great, but the shot contest logic is wack and the sliding really needs to go. Sliding has always been an issue, but it's much worse this year, perhaps due to ProPlay growing pains. And the shot contest logic was perfect in 2K23, so I don't know why it's so wonky this year.
Old 11-15-2023, 04:58 AM   #8
MVP

jk31's Arena

An option to disable green releases would be great. With it enabled, perfectly timed "green" shots go in at 100 %. With it disabled, there is no green release and even if you time it perfectly, it will be treated as slightly early/late.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »