Home

Armor & Sword’s "Average Joe” NBA 2K22 Pro Real FG%/FT% Custom Sliders (PS5/X/S)

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword’s "Average Joe” NBA 2K22 Pro Real FG%/FT% Custom Sliders (PS5/X/S) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-28-2021, 12:33 AM   #145
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword’s "Average Joe” NBA 2K22 Pro Real FG%/FT% Custom Sliders (PS5/X/S)

I haven't played 2K since 2K18, but I decided to dip my toe back into the 2K waters and start up a MyNBA using your sliders. Here are the stats from my first played game against Houston. It was a close game for the first three quarters, score being 73-68, but I hit a bunch of threes in the fourth and blew it open. Game played really well with your sliders adjustments, CPU Houston was basically just the John Wall show, as they had several injured players.

Only negatives was a lack of shooting fouls. Otherwise, excellent gameplay.

Next game I play is against Golden State, so I am expecting a much different outcome.

Rockets (CPU)

Pistons (User)

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html

Last edited by ThatMichiganFan; 12-28-2021 at 02:29 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2021, 10:49 AM   #146
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword’s "Average Joe” NBA 2K22 Pro Real FG%/FT% Custom Sliders (PS5/X/S)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaq
It's there a file where this is all setup for us that we can download

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
No there is not.
Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 12-28-2021, 10:51 AM   #147
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMichiganFan
I haven't played 2K since 2K18, but I decided to dip my toe back into the 2K waters and start up a MyNBA using your sliders. Here are the stats from my first played game against Houston. It was a close game for the first three quarters, score being 73-68, but I hit a bunch of threes in the fourth and blew it open. Game played really well with your sliders adjustments, CPU Houston was basically just the John Wall show, as they had several injured players.

Only negatives was a lack of shooting fouls. Otherwise, excellent gameplay.

Next game I play is against Golden State, so I am expecting a much different outcome.

Rockets (CPU)

Pistons (User)

The lack of shooting fouls is hard coded. Nothing sliders can do about that. And I am not going to go through the rosters and re-rate drawing fouls and all that jazz.

I am playing my classic teams season and having fun. I am not looking at multi year franchises with 2K22. Too many quirks and issues with draft classes etc etc etc etc.

Not worth the energy for me. I simply don’t have that kind of time anymore to micromanage this game.

As far as playing one 82 game season......it is awesome. And all I am interested in is classic rosters.

Hope you have fun with it!!!
Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 12-28-2021, 11:56 AM   #148
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
The lack of shooting fouls is hard coded. Nothing sliders can do about that. And I am not going to go through the rosters and re-rate drawing fouls and all that jazz.

I am playing my classic teams season and having fun. I am not looking at multi year franchises with 2K22. Too many quirks and issues with draft classes etc etc etc etc.

Not worth the energy for me. I simply don’t have that kind of time anymore to micromanage this game.

As far as playing one 82 game season......it is awesome. And all I am interested in is classic rosters.

Hope you have fun with it!!!
Gonna get my classic season all setup tonight using your sliders

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Old 12-29-2021, 09:32 AM   #149
Rookie

Armor Im having a blast with these man. I get 2k every year and barely play it because it just isnt what it used to be, but i swear this years game is different.

My only question - I feel like the only time i make threes are when i am WIDE OPEN. Guys make contested 3s in real life all the time now...should i bump up contested shots or 3 pointers a bit for user if i want to see more contested 3s?

That's the only quip i have. the rest of the game is playing great. I'm finally not getting caught up in trying to make it perfect, just having fun!!

Thanks!
Old 12-29-2021, 01:10 PM   #150
MVP

How do the shooting success sliders interact with Real FG%? If you bump the shooting success sliders up, will there actually be an increase in shots made?
Old 12-30-2021, 02:35 PM   #151
Rookie

OVR: 2

All of a sudden my scores are really low, shooting percentage too. Did something happen? Do you think it is the sliders or the roster? I use ATD. Things were going great but my last 2 games have been ridiculously low scoring. I play with position lock so it's not a matter of skill. Does anybody else notice or is it just me?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2021, 03:12 PM   #152
MVP

BleacherCreature's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticsmoke
All of a sudden my scores are really low, shooting percentage too. Did something happen? Do you think it is the sliders or the roster? I use ATD. Things were going great but my last 2 games have been ridiculously low scoring. I play with position lock so it's not a matter of skill. Does anybody else notice or is it just me?

In my game earlier the score was 46-37 at halftime. Neither team could make a shot. I was something like 1-14 from 3 in the half, and a lot of them were open shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »