Home

Old 09-11-2021, 03:44 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 4
Fouls??

I don’t know what’s going on. I played some mycareer games and there were a number of fouls. I just tried a mynba game with mavs and we took 0 free throws and ATL took 9. How are free throw attempts for you guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2021, 04:16 PM   #2
All Star

OVR: 0
Re: Fouls??

Fouls are still to low even with the foul sliders maxed out been a issue for years and years.
Old 09-11-2021, 09:19 PM   #3
Rookie

Are you both experiencing those issues on current gen or next gen game versions? Thanks.
Old 09-11-2021, 09:31 PM   #4
All Star

Next gen and I even had a game where in the first quarter both me and the CPU had zero fouls called.
Old 09-11-2021, 09:43 PM   #5
Rookie

Yeah that's a classic 2k thing. I don't know if they code it this way on purpose, i guess people who mainly play online wouldn't like to play with so many fouls since it would slow the pace down

But one thing that I noticed this year, is that there are more fouls on jump shot. In just two MyNba games i've seen 2 fouls on 3pts attempts and also 2-3 fouls on mid jump shots. so that's better than before
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2021, 09:55 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
Next gen and I even had a game where in the first quarter both me and the CPU had zero fouls called.
That is crazy low. What difficulty and what mode (Play Now, MyLeague, etc. I play on current gen so I am trying to see if things are the same across the board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviances
Yeah that's a classic 2k thing. I don't know if they code it this way on purpose, i guess people who mainly play online wouldn't like to play with so many fouls since it would slow the pace down

But one thing that I noticed this year, is that there are more fouls on jump shot. In just two MyNba games i've seen 2 fouls on 3pts attempts and also 2-3 fouls on mid jump shots. so that's better than before
I'm on current gen and I noticed a few of the same things. I just played a Play Now game - Bulls (user) vs Pacers (cpu) - Pro - 12 minute quarters, and recorded 3 charging foul video clips. I saw one jumpshot foul from long range. I would like to post the video clips once I figure out how to do so on this forum. I am new here. Can we post video clips and screenshots directly to this forum? Any help is appreciated.
Old 09-11-2021, 10:03 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcform
That is crazy low. What difficulty and what mode (Play Now, MyLeague, etc. I play on current gen so I am trying to see if things are the same across the board.

I'm on current gen and I noticed a few of the same things. I just played a Play Now game - Bulls (user) vs Pacers (cpu) - Pro - 12 minute quarters, and recorded 3 charging foul video clips. I saw one jumpshot foul from long range. I would like to post the video clips once I figure out how to do so on this forum. I am new here. Can we post video clips and screenshots directly to this forum? Any help is appreciated.
I forgit to mention I made my own changes to foul sliders, so I am not using default numbers on pro.
Old 09-11-2021, 11:03 PM   #8
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviances

Interesting I have not seen one foul on a jump shot yet in like 7 games between me or the cpu.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »