Home

Old 09-29-2021, 05:47 PM   #161
All Star

OVR: 0
Re: Fouls??

Lack of fouls are a bummer for 3 reasons.

1. It slightly increase rebounds because some of those foul shots that could happen end up being a missed FG attempt that leads to a rebound.

2. If you play most of your franchise mode games you are going to be last in foul shots.

3. Don't have to deal with foul trouble and like should I leave this guy in or not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2021, 11:54 PM   #162
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr86
Using a custom roster( I just put in tendency in the search option and used one of them) coupled with Schnaits sliders have seen the fouls for the CPU increase drastically. For the user you still need to attack the paint to get anything resembling a somewhat realistic number as jump shot fouls are still pretty rare but are at least improved... give it a shot
When you say a some what realistic numbers like what kind of FT numbers are you seeing. I think in 33 games played or so the most foul shots I have seen in 1 game for me is like 20 and most games are like 6-14. I would say I average about 12 FT about half of what you should see.
Old 09-30-2021, 11:55 PM   #163
All Star

I have also been thinking because this years game is pretty good over all how to try to make playing on the road a little bit harder to kind of simulate home court advantage and 1 way to do that would be on the road give CPU a little bit of a advantage with foul calls but with fouls not really happing you cant really do that.
Old 10-01-2021, 02:14 PM   #164
All Star

It seems like not only do I not see a lot of fouls but almost ever game I get more foul shots then the CPU. Last game for example I had 14 CPU had 5.
Old 10-01-2021, 02:30 PM   #165
MVP

jr86's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
When you say a some what realistic numbers like what kind of FT numbers are you seeing. I think in 33 games played or so the most foul shots I have seen in 1 game for me is like 20 and most games are like 6-14. I would say I average about 12 FT about half of what you should see.
I'm only playing 6 min qtrs so your mileage may vary. But for myself I am typically seeing 8-10 free throws and for CPU around the same maybe 10-12. Like I said not perfect but enough to get by.
Now if only they would miss a few...
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »