Home

Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-24-2020, 01:36 PM   #849
Pro

XxVal_MarXx's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
Just going to let everyone know, I've been spending hours working on an update for progression/regression and morale/chemistry.

I've nailed morale and chemistry

I'm damn close on progression and regression!!!

Stay tuned!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/schnaidt1
Excellent news

Sent from my HMA-L29 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-24-2020, 03:59 PM   #850
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Quote:
Just going to let everyone know, I've been spending hours working on an update for progression/regression and morale/chemistry.

I've nailed morale and chemistry

I'm damn close on progression and regression!!!

Stay tuned!!!!

YES!!! Thank you Thank you
Old 01-24-2020, 08:44 PM   #851
Rookie

Genesio1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstrosAllDay85
He’s been fixed already but it’s tied to that roster update

Oh wait misunderstood what you said. His hair looks better then it did
Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Kyle Lowry hair remains the same. Hollis-Jefferson got the updated look. Even Boucher the update before. Guess it’s save the best for last? Lol. I’m looking forward to the morale and regression slider update for sure!

Last edited by Genesio1; 01-24-2020 at 09:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2020, 10:14 PM   #852
Rookie

Luca_Blight's Arena

Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders

Hey. I might post some edits i made to your sliders.. but on hall of fame. I am getting some really good results with it on hof.

Try it out for your self if you want Scnaidt1.. what i did was set the minutes to 10, and the other sim minutes to 12.

I made a few edits to your set. But i left most of your sliders the same.

Give it a shot if you want too man. Just do the usual and load your sliders on hof. Lemme know what you think.

Last edited by Luca_Blight; 01-24-2020 at 10:16 PM.
Old 01-25-2020, 06:32 AM   #853
MVP

itrey25's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesio1
Kyle Lowry hair remains the same. Hollis-Jefferson got the updated look. Even Boucher the update before. Guess it’s save the best for last? Lol. I’m looking forward to the morale and regression slider update for sure!
Wrong thread bro, and Lowry was updated a while ago
NFL Las Vegas Raiders

PSN: InMyBag24-8
Old 01-25-2020, 11:36 AM   #854
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

No he is in the right thread, ppl were discussing the patch update and he was responding in regards to players being updated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by itrey25
Wrong thread bro, and Lowry was updated a while ago

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 01-25-2020, 12:07 PM   #855
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Update/ Rant

Okay, so. I made a lot of headway yesterday with progression and regression. I will not be testing it further. It is better than my original, but still not as good as anyone would want.

Here is the issue.

It is nothing to do with the growth, peak, or decline sliders

It has nothing to do with the progression/ regression slider.

It has EVERYTHING to do with the POTENTIAL rating.

I'll elaborate. Do me a favor, create a test myleague, no need to import anything because you will delete it instantly. Choose the start today option. Once inside, immediately go to rosters, scroll over to all players, then sort by overall, highest being at the top.

Next, I want you to scroll to the right until you get to potential, should be the last one, then, I want you to start counting. Count how many players are either A+, A, or A-. Then the same for B, and C.

Count until you hit 70 overalls and stop.

I think you will realize the problem.

I do not know what has happened to mr. Stauffer since leaving for 2k, but he seems to have lost his "sim" mindset. Rating inflation was a huge issue last year as well, everyone talked about how in a 5 year sim, the player base would inflate to 200 players rated in the 80s, up from the 63 in the default roster.

Not only were we ignored and had 0 adjustments made to the progression system or the potential rating causing the issue, but this year's roster bumped up the number of players rated in the 80s by 20!!!

The issues this causes when trying to run a franchise for several years is huge roster inflation = everyone wants high pay, no salary cap room, draft picks don't play because teams all have 6 or 7 guys on their roster rated in the 80s. Roster talent gaps are erased, every team is as good as every other team. And you have guys going unsigned sitting in free agency because they want to much money because they are rated in the 80s.

Say what you want about Madden, but they at least spread out the ovrs this year and give us a tool to keep inflation at Bay.

Now, can this issue be fixed?? Of course, ideally mr. Stauffer drops a roster update that fixes all of this. It's doubtful. So, we as a community can come together on this.

I will be making a roster for myself and everyone to use. I will be touching only 2 ratings in this roster: Potential and intangible.

For those of you who don't know, intangible rating does nothing, its 2ks cheat to adjust a players rating up or down without touching any other ratings. I'll be using this to spread out the overalls without touching any players ratings.

As far as potential goes, I'll be spreading that out as well, obviously. Gotta give a lot of players C and D ratings.

I will gladly take suggestions on Potential ratings for Individual players.

1 last thing. I think if we all KINDLY, AND POLITELY addressed our concerns with some of the developers at 2k, we might get a change for next year. Devs are more willing to listen to people who are giving constructive criticism in a positive manner vs those who talk down to them and berate them.

If enough of us reach out, I am hopeful for next year.

End rant/update.

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w

Last edited by schnaidt1; 01-25-2020 at 12:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2020, 01:12 PM   #856
Rookie

Quote:
Update/ Rant

Okay, so. I made a lot of headway yesterday with progression and regression. I will not be testing it further. It is better than my original, but still not as good as anyone would want.

Here is the issue.

It is nothing to do with the growth, peak, or decline sliders

It has nothing to do with the progression/ regression slider.

It has EVERYTHING to do with the POTENTIAL rating.

I'll elaborate. Do me a favor, create a test myleague, no need to import anything because you will delete it instantly. Choose the start today option. Once inside, immediately go to rosters, scroll over to all players, then sort by overall, highest being at the top.

Next, I want you to scroll to the right until you get to potential, should be the last one, then, I want you to start counting. Count how many players are either A+, A, or A-. Then the same for B, and C.

Count until you hit 70 overalls and stop.

I think you will realize the problem.

I do not know what has happened to mr. Stauffer since leaving for 2k, but he seems to have lost his "sim" mindset. Rating inflation was a huge issue last year as well, everyone talked about how in a 5 year sim, the player base would inflate to 200 players rated in the 80s, up from the 63 in the default roster.

Not only were we ignored and had 0 adjustments made to the progression system or the potential rating causing the issue, but this year's roster bumped up the number of players rated in the 80s by 20!!!

The issues this causes when trying to run a franchise for several years is huge roster inflation = everyone wants high pay, no salary cap room, draft picks don't play because teams all have 6 or 7 guys on their roster rated in the 80s. Roster talent gaps are erased, every team is as good as every other team. And you have guys going unsigned sitting in free agency because they want to much money because they are rated in the 80s.

Say what you want about Madden, but they at least spread out the ovrs this year and give us a tool to keep inflation at Bay.

Now, can this issue be fixed?? Of course, ideally mr. Stauffer drops a roster update that fixes all of this. It's doubtful. So, we as a community can come together on this.

I will be making a roster for myself and everyone to use. I will be touching only 2 ratings in this roster: Potential and intangible.

For those of you who don't know, intangible rating does nothing, its 2ks cheat to adjust a players rating up or down without touching any other ratings. I'll be using this to spread out the overalls without touching any players ratings.

As far as potential goes, I'll be spreading that out as well, obviously. Gotta give a lot of players C and D ratings.

I will gladly take suggestions on Potential ratings for Individual players.

1 last thing. I think if we all KINDLY, AND POLITELY addressed our concerns with some of the developers at 2k, we might get a change for next year. Devs are more willing to listen to people who are giving constructive criticism in a positive manner vs those who talk down to them and berate them.

If enough of us reach out, I am hopeful for next year.

End rant/update.

THIS COULD BE A GAME CHANGER FOR MYLEAGUE.!

Thank you man for the hard work on behalf of everyone. I have been testing your myleague setting with other sliders b4 I start a my league career, after this change I might be ready finally start playing 2k20 for real. When do you think you will finish that roster update?

will you let us know when you load it.?

funny, that we never thought/focus on this as community. A lot of people edit rosters and draft classes, I noticed they touch on the potential rating but they don't reduce the #s enough. so many As and Bs potentials, it ridiculous indeed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »