Home

Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-01-2019, 07:59 PM   #1
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders

Hey Guys!!! Welcome to my NBA 2k20 MyLeague Sliders and Gameplay Sliders Thread.

Last year was a HUUUGE year and I'm back again for 2k20 as I attempt to build off the success of last year. I'm a big fan of the way the game is playing this year. Before we get started, I want to give a shoutout to Koosa for helping me test these and get these where they are!! His contributions are fantastic!

This seems to be an issue every year so I will get it out of the way right now, these sliders are designed to be played on BROADCAST CAMERA. 2k cam is way to easy. you will not find the challenge or good experience you are looking for if you play with these on 2k cam.

Alright, enough of me talking, lets dive into the good stuff!!!

Top 10 Rebuilds

Game play Sliders:

*these are uploaded under my PSN "Schnaidt1"

Spoiler

SETTINGS

*updated 6/12/2020*

Game Difficulty: Start at Pro

Quarter Length: 10-12 min

Fatigue: ON

Injuries: ON

GAME SPEED: *56*

CONTROLLER SETTINGS

Shot Timing: Shots only or real player %

Free Throw Timing: Real Player %

Defensive Assist with Intense-D: 0

Box Assist Strength: 50

Pass Target Direction: 97

Pass Target Distance: 1

Pass Target Openness: 2

SLIDERS

Spoiler

MyLeague Sliders

Spoiler

Rotations:

If you want the absolute best rotations in 2k20, click that spoiler button!!

Alright guys!! as always, I look forward to all feedback!n please post videos, stats etc from this set up!! I love following along. if you enjoy streaming your games go ahead and post those links as well so others can see how this gameplay is! thank you!!

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w

Last edited by schnaidt1; 07-12-2020 at 02:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2019, 08:13 PM   #2
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
Hey Guys!!! Welcome to my NBA 2k20 MyLeague Sliders and Gameplay Sliders Thread.

Last year was a HUUUGE year and I'm back again for 2k20 as I attempt to build off the success of last year. I'm a big fan of the way the game is playing this year. Before we get started, I want to give a shoutout to Koosa for helping me test these and get these where they are!! His contributions are fantastic!

This seems to be an issue every year so I will get it out of the way right now, these sliders are designed to be played on BROADCAST CAMERA. 2k cam is way to easy. you will not find the challenge or good experience you are looking for if you play with these on 2k cam.

Alright, enough of me talking, lets dive into the good stuff!!!

Top 10 Rebuilds

Spoiler

Game play Sliders: *these are uploaded under my PSN "Schnaidt1"

Spoiler

MyLeague Sliders

Spoiler

Rotations:

If you want the absolute best rotations in 2k20, click that spoiler button!!

Alright guys!! as always, I look forward to all feedback!n please post videos, stats etc from this set up!! I love following along. if you enjoy streaming your games go ahead and post those links as well so others can see how this gameplay is! thank you!!
WELL IT'S ABOUT TIME BRO!!! 🤣🤣🤣 I'M HERE FOR ALL OF THIS!! I would post my footage from the other day but so much has changed since then!! LETS GET THIS THREAD POPPING! CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR SOME FEEDBACK AND SEE SOME SCREENSHOTS!

~Koosa10:27~
SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~
Old 10-01-2019, 08:27 PM   #3
Banned

Niceeeeee I’ve been low key waiting to test your set out this year....... last few years I’ve always ended up running with yours

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-01-2019, 08:48 PM   #4
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstrosAllDay85
Niceeeeee I’ve been low key waiting to test your set out this year....... last few years I’ve always ended up running with yours

I'm glad to hear that bro!! Please leave some feedback! I will be streaming the heck out of these and willing to answer any questions that I can confidently answer and if I don't have the answer I know the guy that does lol

SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~
Old 10-01-2019, 08:52 PM   #5
Rookie

auburnfan2's Arena

OVR: 1

Yesss sirrr!!! Go time

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2019, 09:21 PM   #6
Banned

Quick question fellas, I see difficulty is set to pro..... would these work on higher difficulties or is that a must? Is the difficulty a huge factor once u make changes? I’m big on challenging myself so just curious

Old 10-01-2019, 09:25 PM   #7
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

Quote:
Quick question fellas, I see difficulty is set to pro..... would these work on higher difficulties or is that a must? Is the difficulty a huge factor once u make changes? I’m big on challenging myself so just curious

My advice is to try it exactly as stated on the OP...I promise you that pro plays nothing like pro. Give it a try and let Schnaidt know what you think. The pro setting is to negate all the BS that happens on higher difficulties but then the sliders are used to tune gameplay to be sim and competitive.

Old 10-01-2019, 09:32 PM   #8
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:

Definitely leave it on pro

https://www.youtube.com/user/schnaidt1

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »