Home

2K20 MyLeague Community Slider Set (User v User and User v CPU)

This is a discussion on 2K20 MyLeague Community Slider Set (User v User and User v CPU) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-14-2020, 05:30 PM   #433
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: 2K20 MyLeague Community Slider Set (User v User and User v CPU)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoelG
I would have to mention:

1- Dynamism. Variety of plays. CPU shoots 3, attacks the basket, mid-ranges if you give them the chance or space to.
2- Good numbers - statistically speaking.
3- Lowered the jumpshot strength as I felt the presence (not even contest) of a player heavily affected the shot success rate.
4- Movement sliders at 50 game speed feels quite reponsive.

Hmmm, that would be all I think. Tendencies are the ones from Shady, so I just inserted them into another set I had, combined few stuff and adjusted to my own 'liking' and playstyle. I do like it... so maybe if it plays good something can come out of it.

Nothing groundbreaking however.
I would add because I tested them a lot that they worked well with official roster and also with tynole14 roster

Moreover, tynole14 did a modified version of it (don't check precisely what are the changes done) that also work well with official roster

finally, but this is personal preference, I put fatigue at 60 (both user/cpu) (maybe need a little tweak too) that enhance for me NoelG set because it adds the variety of being stucked if players have not enough stamina to dribble or run, increasing then the variety in the building up of actions but also in the pace of the game
Old 01-14-2020, 11:19 PM   #434
a goat

duce's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoelG
I would have to mention:

1- Dynamism. Variety of plays. CPU shoots 3, attacks the basket, mid-ranges if you give them the chance or space to.
2- Good numbers - statistically speaking.
3- Lowered the jumpshot strength as I felt the presence (not even contest) of a player heavily affected the shot success rate.
4- Movement sliders at 50 game speed feels quite reponsive.

Hmmm, that would be all I think. Tendencies are the ones from Shady, so I just inserted them into another set I had, combined few stuff and adjusted to my own 'liking' and playstyle. I do like it... so maybe if it plays good something can come out of it.

Nothing groundbreaking however.
I appreciate the energy. Sounds like you've done a good amount of testing. I'll give them a try after I finish this next update,
Old 01-15-2020, 04:03 PM   #435
Pro

Is anyone getting good gameplay and having fun with any particular set right now in MyLeague? Personally I was getting too frustrated with 2K updates breaking people's sets so I haven't played in several weeks. I'm really itching to play, but I've kinda been hanging back waiting for updates from Duce, Shady Mike, Eccentric, etc. When I do finally fire it up again it'll likely be me last attempt this 2K.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2020, 05:34 PM   #436
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlb1976
Is anyone getting good gameplay and having fun with any particular set right now in MyLeague? Personally I was getting too frustrated with 2K updates breaking people's sets so I haven't played in several weeks. I'm really itching to play, but I've kinda been hanging back waiting for updates from Duce, Shady Mike, Eccentric, etc. When I do finally fire it up again it'll likely be me last attempt this 2K.
I've been enjoying NBA2k20 and I've been using a blend of Shady's and ThaLive Kings sliders. Is it perfect, no but I've enjoyed the games since it's provided a variety of outcomes as I'm just looking to have some fun and not get caught up on perfection. Don't get me wrong, it took some time to get to that point so I understand everyone's frustration. It's hard to imagine anyone will be able to create a perfect game for everyone. If they did, sports games would just be roster updates.
Old 01-15-2020, 08:12 PM   #437
a goat

duce's Arena

Streaming now. I will be interested in seeing if/how the next 2k update will significant affect this set. Lowered acceleration slightly and lowered CPU contest shot more.
Old 01-15-2020, 08:48 PM   #438
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icetime2121
I've been enjoying NBA2k20 and I've been using a blend of Shady's and ThaLive Kings sliders. Is it perfect, no but I've enjoyed the games since it's provided a variety of outcomes as I'm just looking to have some fun and not get caught up on perfection. Don't get me wrong, it took some time to get to that point so I understand everyone's frustration. It's hard to imagine anyone will be able to create a perfect game for everyone. If they did, sports games would just be roster updates.
I just wasn't enjoying the game because everytime I'd start to a 2K update would break the sliders. I know no set is perfect. I would have been fine using Shady's for the duration, but updates jacked them all up. I was too the point I was yelling at the game so I had to take a break in hopes the slider guys could do their magic.
Old 01-15-2020, 10:50 PM   #439
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by duce
Streaming now. I will be interested in seeing if/how the next 2k update will significant affect this set. Lowered acceleration slightly and lowered CPU contest shot more.
What we're to changes made to?
Old 01-16-2020, 10:41 AM   #440
a goat

duce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlb731
What we're to changes made to?
I'll be posting the update this weekend. I had fatigue a bit too high and it led to real brutal, ugly basketball.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »