Home

2K20 MyLeague Community Slider Set (User v User and User v CPU)

This is a discussion on 2K20 MyLeague Community Slider Set (User v User and User v CPU) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-14-2020, 10:35 AM   #513
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2K20 MyLeague Community Slider Set (User v User and User v CPU)

Hey I've been playing a Raptors franchise and I'm noticing my team is shooting an absurd amount of 3s in simmed games (46.6 per game, 5 more than anyone else) , even with my offensive strategy set to Attack the Basket. Is there a slider I could adjust to fix that?
Old 05-14-2020, 02:01 PM   #514
a goat

duce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winger14
Hey I've been playing a Raptors franchise and I'm noticing my team is shooting an absurd amount of 3s in simmed games (46.6 per game, 5 more than anyone else) , even with my offensive strategy set to Attack the Basket. Is there a slider I could adjust to fix that?
Is the rest of the league shooting a relatively normal amount?
Old 05-14-2020, 02:46 PM   #515
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by duce
Is the rest of the league shooting a relatively normal amount?

Do you have game settings as well? Or just cpu/human sliders?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2020, 04:01 PM   #516
a goat

duce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof189
Do you have game settings as well? Or just cpu/human sliders?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Game speed at 50. Real FG% shooting and layups. Def assistance at 50. Camera relative direction for off ball movement and defense. I use Schnaidts for myleague settings.
Old 05-19-2020, 01:51 PM   #517
Pro

caseyj622's Arena

OVR: 3

These are playing really well for me. Only changes I made was dropped user mid range and 3 success to 57, and CPU 3 pt tendency to 100, close shot to 0, inside and mid to 25. I use Tynoles roster. Game play is as perfect as it can get in 2k20 IMO with this combo. if I had to nitpick, fast breaks are very difficult but I will take it considering all the other gameplay is absolutely spot on, including CPU 3 pt attempts, turnovers, and FT attempts. Thank You Duce and Tynole!
Old 05-25-2020, 12:20 PM   #518
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

I gave these a shot over the weekend and I had so much fun that I started a new My League file. Massive props for putting this together, I know it had to take a lot of work and testing. Great work!
Old 05-27-2020, 02:20 PM   #519
Pro

OVR: 11

THANK YOU to all involved with these, they are incredible. I don't know when/how 2K got so stuck in the mud, its been a while since a game has been so in need of sliders, but these are it! Great approach.

My two cents: I don't use real FG% and moved respective shooting sliders to 52 and 54. I don't use shot meter right now which makes it interesting.

My biggest thing is that I think both User/CPU shot contest sliders should be stronger on "gather" then "release" for both layups and jumpers. This is why you want to crowd shooters and run them off the line, right? On the other hand, late close outs can often be too little too late. You just get a sense of this if you're around the game enough. It just feels right to me. I have them both at 80/40.

And then I also toned down defensive awareness for cpu to 85 so that they are less automaton and i can sneak a pass behind their head every now and then. Don't always get away with it but I feel like i have good passers who should get a couple that way.

Maybe a couple other tweaks here and there to suit what I see with my play style but I cannot stress this enough, if you are reading this and haven't tried them, give them a good solid couple to a few games test, you'll see why these are the way to go.
Old 05-28-2020, 04:29 AM   #520
Rookie

OVR: 2

what's the best roster and mygm sliders to use with these?

very interested by these - especially as a lot of the others require 12 min quarters otherwise stats go insane.

I'm a bit of a newbie to basketball, will I get blown out using these sliders?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »