Home

General Sliders (for all difficulties & playtypes!)

This is a discussion on General Sliders (for all difficulties & playtypes!) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-30-2019, 08:08 AM   #33
Rookie

Genesio1's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: General Sliders (for all difficulties & playtypes!)

Tried this slider set on all star. User vs Cpu. So far after just playing a half I can feel the difference already. I mean just a complete different feel. Competitive but realistic. Going to grind out a few games this weekend. Will let you guys know how it is. Great job!!
Old 10-30-2019, 06:49 PM   #34
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8

Wanted to try these... Then realised they were for 2k19.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 05-06-2020, 03:57 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerKeima
Which one is the best at of all sliders? The custom?
Imo i actually find pro the best for me. But they all turn into custom the second you move a slider. The difficuly you start on before imputing them determines the base difficulty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2020, 03:58 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmjd369
Since these are custom sliders, how do they incorporate into My career? I dont have option of a custom difficulty.
Unfortinatley 2k doesnt allow custom sliders in mycareer to avoid vc farming. Thats why i playerlock in myleague as a work around.
Old 05-06-2020, 04:01 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
Hello and thanks for the sliders. I decided to give them a go because they are very similar to what I tweaked by myself so far. Tried All-Star and I won using the Magic against an half injured Boston Celtics.

I only played one game and the only thing I didn't like were crazy contest by the CPU on some occasions, when the defender tries to contest with an unreal animation and warping into position to contest or block a shot. Since blocking is at default I suspect this can be the CONTEST slider. But it can only be an isolated case. CPU still shot less than 20 3-pointers, but I know that some team can shoot more than 30 with these tendencies. Kemba Walker likes also to attack the basket a lot. But still less than 20 is too low for today NBA standards. But I know it's a game flaw unfortunately.

I'm afraid that not even a DURABILITY at 25 can correct another major flaw of the game, in-game injuries. I've seen one (ONE!!) in 46 played games, 12-min quarters. Have you had any luck with them? In MyLeague I mean

And I cannot find your sliders on 2K Share. I tried everything but with no luck. I just put them in manually.

Thanks!
For the contests id lower the defensive strength sliders if you found its a problem. I wanted to make inside shots hard because i found fg%s were too high but its a preference. I did manage to see a handful of injuries but still not ideal but its something. 3pt attempts are still low but its maxed and some teams will hit the 30s. Nothing else can be done outside of roster individual tendencies.
Old 05-06-2020, 04:03 PM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesio1
Tried this slider set on all star. User vs Cpu. So far after just playing a half I can feel the difference already. I mean just a complete different feel. Competitive but realistic. Going to grind out a few games this weekend. Will let you guys know how it is. Great job!!
Thanks! Im glad you enjoyed them!
Old 05-06-2020, 04:15 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongemeier
Wanted to try these... Then realised they were for 2k19.
Sorry to everyone who waited for an answer. After a few months of noone posting i moved away from the game for awhile and didnt see the replys.

As for 2k19 i do find they are pretty similar every year. Ive used almost the same ones in 17 skipped 18 then they still worked well for 19. There were never any drastic changes so if you still want to try them with 20 id think theyd be a great base at least to start from. I cant speak for them forsure since i never bought 2k20 however. But im fairly confident theyd still play a good game. Unfortunately i guess they wouldnt be on 2k share for it so youd have to input them and if theres any new sliders i cant speak to those.

Sorry to bump a 19 thread, just wanted to answer those who took the time to post and only just saw those replies now.

Last edited by SportsFanatic10; 05-06-2020 at 04:17 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »