Home

Poke's Ultra Realistic NBA 2K19 Custom Slider Set (XBox One, PS4 & PC)

This is a discussion on Poke's Ultra Realistic NBA 2K19 Custom Slider Set (XBox One, PS4 & PC) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-08-2018, 02:56 AM   #57
Rookie

Gogi76's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Poke's Ultra Realistic NBA 2K19 Custom Slider Set (XBox One, PS4 & PC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke
Just finished trying a game with the Pelicans. These were my results. I could have won maybe but Jrue fouled out in the 3rd. I didn't even realize he was in foul trouble. Stupid AI Coach should have sat him after the 3rd or 4th foul. Lavine got busy on me in the second half.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Nice score. Mine was 72 - 53 on the half time, Houston took off in second period.

Had game speed on 48, so i'm thinking lowering it on 45... ok, i guess it is the way i play the game, fast breaks on any given moment and often i get in trouble on the other side of the court, but that's because till now, i was just seeking and trying out different slider sets and got nervous when AI pulled some Marvel heroes tricks on me. Will drop speed for tick or two and try to stay focus the whole game and then i'll post the results.

For the game i mentioned previously, teams stats were decent, simillar to yours. Shooting percentages were in the range of normal, NBAlike. So you are on the right path to perfection with these sliders.

Poslano z mojega SM-G950F z uporabo Tapatalk
Old 11-08-2018, 03:01 AM   #58
Rookie

Gogi76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStats94
So this could just be ignorance on my part, but if I understand this correctly, there are hidden values and attributes that we can not change by sliders. These things are determined by the difficulty level. That's why every slider set says start with a certain difficulty and then adjust from there. So when you say start with custom, I understand what you're saying but isn't the game still in fact pulling the values for these hidden attributes from the last difficulty setting I had set? Like, if I understand correctly, there HAS to be a base difficulty. Is this wrong?
From what i experienced so far, even in previous 2k games, that's correct. When you start the league, you determine what difficulty the league is on and it somehow stays on even when you change sliders...

Maybe i'm wrong, but let someone proove it to me, haha. Some scripts for difficulty obviously stay untouched even with sliders changed. I think that's the main reason for patches we get.

Poslano z mojega SM-G950F z uporabo Tapatalk
Old 11-08-2018, 04:06 AM   #59
Rookie

MY CONGRATULATIONS AND THANKS...
yesterday I saw the first foul on 3pt shot...

A question, work only with 2k roster or we can use CElticLG or Timsmooth roster on ps4?
Old 11-08-2018, 04:22 AM   #60
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Even in my game I saw two fouls from three points, but they only happened to the user and never to the CPU, and only randomness or the CPU never happens?

My curiosity poke, on the first page says that the level is customized, you from which level you started before you change the sliders
Inviato dal mio ANE-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited by jakalfc; 11-08-2018 at 05:12 AM.
Old 11-08-2018, 04:58 AM   #61
Rookie

Hello Poke,
why contact shot succes lowered at 12? It could be the reason for many inside shoot missed since you have increased a lot inside contact shoot slider.
What do you think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2018, 05:05 AM   #62
Rookie

Wejwer89's Arena

Great sliders! I had a lot of fun playing games with your set on official 2k roster.

However, I have a question:

I want to mix this slider set with "CelticLG Attention to detail Rosters". Have any of you played with this mix? What's your opinion? Is it good mix that will give me even better experience, or it's better to stick to default rosters?

Watch it:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCho...-zn9f0A/videos
Old 11-08-2018, 06:52 AM   #63
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by napoli
Even in my game I saw two fouls from three points, but they only happened to the user and never to the CPU, and only randomness or the CPU never happens?

My curiosity poke, on the first page says that the level is customized, you from which level you started before you change the sliders
Inviato dal mio ANE-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk
I didn't start from a level. When I first bought the game I went to custom and set it all to zeroes and began.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-08-2018, 06:55 AM   #64
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by goma76
Hello Poke,
why contact shot succes lowered at 12? It could be the reason for many inside shoot missed since you have increased a lot inside contact shoot slider.
What do you think?
To reduce the amount of and ones. If you're having trouble making inside shots then maybe lower shot defense sliders. Me personally I don't miss an unrealistic amount.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »