Home

Poke's Ultra Realistic NBA 2K19 Custom Slider Set (XBox One, PS4 & PC)

This is a discussion on Poke's Ultra Realistic NBA 2K19 Custom Slider Set (XBox One, PS4 & PC) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-07-2018, 07:02 PM   #49
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: Poke's Ultra Realistic NBA 2K19 Custom Slider Set (XBox One, PS4 & PC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke
PC file uploaded.
thanks, Ill check them out when I get home from work
Old 11-07-2018, 08:30 PM   #50
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1

Testing speed and acceleration both on 48 and lateral on 50 and it's perfect

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-07-2018, 08:42 PM   #51
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Those changes aren't affecting your foot planting negatively are they Poke?
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2018, 08:56 PM   #52
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
Those changes aren't affecting your foot planting negatively are they Poke?
The lower the better for footplanting but this was the lowest I could go without sacrificing realistic speed. 45 was great for footplanting but not so great for the speed and flow of the game

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 11-07-2018, 09:28 PM   #53
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogi76
Ok, had a quick try with MyLeague New Orleans Pelicans and through the half time i enjoyed the game, maybe for the first time since i bought it! Ok, had fun with Tomba's sliders but the score was way off so i didn't play the league.

Altough the Rockets blew me away by half time, the game and the score seemed ... normal...?? sort of say. CP3 didn't steal every ball from Jrue, Harden could miss some shots... nice. There were some minor things wrong, but under the line, the score was bad mainly because of mine bad decisions. I will stick to these sliders, maybe with one minor tweak - could use a suggestion about it. Namely, there was still a lot of 'unusual' shot contests where i could go mad and i complained about in some other topic.
I cannot understand how Davis can be sometimes so easily contested so i can miss a shot under the rim with guy (even smaller) just standing few feet away from AD and on the other side of the court my defender cannot stop the guy standing or even jumping in shooter's face?? These kind of situations usually happen when AI decides to take control over the game and then i run into it some 3 or 4 attacks in a row. Which gives me an idea that it is broken.. Would like to solve it with some slider or two, if possible?

Tnx for the job well done so far and maybe help with the problem above.
Just finished trying a game with the Pelicans. These were my results. I could have won maybe but Jrue fouled out in the 3rd. I didn't even realize he was in foul trouble. Stupid AI Coach should have sat him after the 3rd or 4th foul. Lavine got busy on me in the second half.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 11-08-2018, 12:10 AM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 0

So this could just be ignorance on my part, but if I understand this correctly, there are hidden values and attributes that we can not change by sliders. These things are determined by the difficulty level. That's why every slider set says start with a certain difficulty and then adjust from there. So when you say start with custom, I understand what you're saying but isn't the game still in fact pulling the values for these hidden attributes from the last difficulty setting I had set? Like, if I understand correctly, there HAS to be a base difficulty. Is this wrong?
Old 11-08-2018, 12:19 AM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke
Testing speed and acceleration both on 48 and lateral on 50 and it's perfect

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Is this still with game speed on 49? About to give your sliders a shot. I'm 76ers, will be playing the Celtics.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2018, 02:00 AM   #56
Rookie

The game went okay. On a few occasions the CPU would drive or just kind of walk and back down their way to the basket ignoring the presence of the on ball defender who would just get slid backwards without any animation. Really good defenders provided very weak, if any, help defense. I simmed to the end (about 3 min left in 4th) when Aaron Baynes made a fadeaway shot OVER THE BACKBOARD falling out of bounds with Joel Embiid practically inside of Bayne's jersey with him...I mean just absolutely smothering him. Over the backboard. Swish. Celtics up 20. That was the end of a run where they were absolutely unstoppable after the game was within 6 in the 3rd. If you guessed that while the CPU was being given open shots and making circus shots that I couldn't get wide open JJ Redick shots or Embiid shots at the rim to go in, then you would be 100% correct. 50/50 plays were more like 75/25 plays in favor of the CPU. This isn't your sliders though, that's just 2k cheesing like it always does sucking the joy out of the game. Man, I really used to love this game. Now I can't enjoy a single game. I'm just sad ):

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »