Home

Poke's Ultra Realistic NBA 2K19 Custom Slider Set (XBox One, PS4 & PC)

This is a discussion on Poke's Ultra Realistic NBA 2K19 Custom Slider Set (XBox One, PS4 & PC) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-07-2018, 01:18 PM   #41
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Poke's Ultra Realistic NBA 2K19 Custom Slider Set (XBox One, PS4 &amp

1:16 PM last update

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2018, 01:26 PM   #42
MVP

Poke's Arena

Re: Poke's Ultra Realistic NBA 2K19 Custom Slider Set (XBox One, PS4 & PC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tril
whats the file name for the PC version?
thanks
Inputting and uploading now. Give me one minute.

The file name will be

Poke's Sliders
Old 11-07-2018, 01:40 PM   #43
Rookie

Gogi76's Arena

OVR: 0

Ok, had a quick try with MyLeague New Orleans Pelicans and through the half time i enjoyed the game, maybe for the first time since i bought it! Ok, had fun with Tomba's sliders but the score was way off so i didn't play the league.

Altough the Rockets blew me away by half time, the game and the score seemed ... normal...?? sort of say. CP3 didn't steal every ball from Jrue, Harden could miss some shots... nice. There were some minor things wrong, but under the line, the score was bad mainly because of mine bad decisions. I will stick to these sliders, maybe with one minor tweak - could use a suggestion about it. Namely, there was still a lot of 'unusual' shot contests where i could go mad and i complained about in some other topic.
I cannot understand how Davis can be sometimes so easily contested so i can miss a shot under the rim with guy (even smaller) just standing few feet away from AD and on the other side of the court my defender cannot stop the guy standing or even jumping in shooter's face?? These kind of situations usually happen when AI decides to take control over the game and then i run into it some 3 or 4 attacks in a row. Which gives me an idea that it is broken.. Would like to solve it with some slider or two, if possible?

Tnx for the job well done so far and maybe help with the problem above.
Old 11-07-2018, 02:14 PM   #44
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogi76
Ok, had a quick try with MyLeague New Orleans Pelicans and through the half time i enjoyed the game, maybe for the first time since i bought it! Ok, had fun with Tomba's sliders but the score was way off so i didn't play the league.

Altough the Rockets blew me away by half time, the game and the score seemed ... normal...?? sort of say. CP3 didn't steal every ball from Jrue, Harden could miss some shots... nice. There were some minor things wrong, but under the line, the score was bad mainly because of mine bad decisions. I will stick to these sliders, maybe with one minor tweak - could use a suggestion about it. Namely, there was still a lot of 'unusual' shot contests where i could go mad and i complained about in some other topic.
I cannot understand how Davis can be sometimes so easily contested so i can miss a shot under the rim with guy (even smaller) just standing few feet away from AD and on the other side of the court my defender cannot stop the guy standing or even jumping in shooter's face?? These kind of situations usually happen when AI decides to take control over the game and then i run into it some 3 or 4 attacks in a row. Which gives me an idea that it is broken.. Would like to solve it with some slider or two, if possible?

Tnx for the job well done so far and maybe help with the problem above.
Thanks for the feedback. I'll look into that. I actually lowered the defense against jumpshots so that more contested shots would go in. This is probably cheat mode for the PC.

Don't forget to download the new updates to speed from today.
Old 11-07-2018, 02:15 PM   #45
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tril
whats the file name for the PC version?
thanks
PC file uploaded.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2018, 04:26 PM   #46
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

only played a couple of games but feels pretty good on 1st impressions. Played against Boston (w/PHI) and Grizzlies(w/PHX). I got worked both times with Kyrie,Tatum,Gasol,Conley doing the bulk of the damage. CPU defends like the "40 minutes of Hell" Arkansas Razorbacks in the 90's..CPU utilizes the midrange game pretty well too
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Old 11-07-2018, 05:35 PM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke
It's based off of players releases otherwise you are just looking at a meter to see if its full or not which is unrealistic in my opinion.
Yup, been doing the user timing without the shot meter ever since. Realistic and much more exciting. Player shouldn't know if the ball will count til it reaches the rim. Not unlike with a green release, there'll be no more fighting for the offensive rebound since the player already knew that it will count.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk
Old 11-07-2018, 06:30 PM   #48
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

First game with your set of sliders, the game feels good and the movement is fantastic in my opinion, I was in the game for a while, then there was the blackout and I was mistreated, but this is also what I'm looking for

Inviato dal mio ANE-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »