Home

Improved Player Movement Sliders

This is a discussion on Improved Player Movement Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-23-2018, 03:08 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Improved Player Movement Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by napoli
excuse my English, practically the movement sliders are set to.

Speed with Ball (Max rating) - 75

Speed with Ball (Min rating) - 50

Acceleration with Ball (Max rating) - 75

Acceleration with Ball (Min rating) - 50

Speed without Ball (Max rating) - 75

Speed without Ball (Min rating) - 50

Acceleration without Ball (Max rating) - 75

Acceleration without Ball (Min rating) - 50

Inviato dal mio SM-A510F utilizzando Tapatalk

That's correct.

Adjust as you wish, but those feel great to me.
Old 09-23-2018, 03:11 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroDee4Three
I feel like this slider set makes the stars feel more like stars, it creates separation from the Walls and Rivers or Satoranskys. With the games default sliders, overall it just feels a bit sluggish, and players seem to blend in together. As in, you scratch your head when Wall doesn't feel explosive, or when you try and change direction with him and his speed breaks or it feels clunky.

That's why in the other thread I called it "unlocking" potential. The sliders freed up the movement, and made things like first steps/catch and gos/ fastbreaks matter more, and just overall not have as many interruptions or feel slower than they should be.

Honestly the improvements to player movement saved the game for me. I bought the $100 early access package, so I'm happy that I can enjoy the game now. I buy the games every year anyway, but it's always sad when the game isn't enjoyable or causes more frustration than joy (like 2K18).
I agree, it feels like I can see more of a gap between different players.Slashers cut to the rim,shooters knock down shots in the right circumstances, and defenders lock people up. Just seeing how Beal,Rivers,and Wall all looked to play more definitively different now is refreshing.

Much like you,I buy the game then tend to get frustrated with the way it plays out of the box.This made it fun and aggravation free for me.
Old 09-24-2018, 05:08 AM   #11
Formerly known as Barnsey

Barncore's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Mrwrestling3 is on PS4: He combined my player movement sliders and the sim sliders, they are downloadable using the following info.

Filename = BetterMovementAllSt (yes i ran out of space to type allstar)
PSN = barncore33
It should be noted that i didn't make MrWrestling's changes in the file that i uploaded to PS4, i was more subtle. I mostly just used your (RetroDee's) changes, and made some subtle changes based on my own judgement from using All-Star as the base. Maybe MrWrestling uploaded some sliders to his own PSN account?

Last edited by Barncore; 09-24-2018 at 05:14 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2018, 09:15 AM   #12
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barncore
It should be noted that i didn't make MrWrestling's changes in the file that i uploaded to PS4, i was more subtle. I mostly just used your (RetroDee's) changes, and made some subtle changes based on my own judgement from using All-Star as the base. Maybe MrWrestling uploaded some sliders to his own PSN account?

I may have misread on the other thread. Thanks for clearing that up.

The nice thing about the player movement sliders is that it works for any difficulty level. Obviously if you want more of a challenge, you will use All-Star and up as a base difficulty wise.
Old 09-24-2018, 09:16 AM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barncore
I have not uploaded sliders yet, I am still seeing if I can iron out a few more things;I'll post in here when I do.

Appreciate you getting the movement sliders out there on PS4 though, that's the important part.
Old 09-24-2018, 09:37 AM   #14
Pro

I'll be posting another video with stats over the next two days.
Old 09-24-2018, 10:25 AM   #15
MVP

Quote:
I'll be posting another video with stats over the next two days.
So if I'm playing on superstar..can I only change it to ur movement sliders and the acceleration and speed ..or should I also input the other sliders that you have posted

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 Lite using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2018, 10:27 AM   #16
MVP

I'm on superstar and want to know if I should include all of your sliders including the speed and acceleration and the other sliders or just the movement sliders

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 Lite using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »