Home

Barnsey's MyLEAGUE player Progression/Regression sliders (2k19)

This is a discussion on Barnsey's MyLEAGUE player Progression/Regression sliders (2k19) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-30-2018, 09:45 AM   #137
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Barnsey's MyLEAGUE player Progression/Regression sliders (2k19)

Just wanted to let you know I've used these on CPU v CPU and the game looks great. Thanks for this work.
Old 12-22-2018, 11:05 AM   #138
Rookie

OVR: 0

What gameplay sliders would you recommend to go with these?
Old 12-22-2018, 12:28 PM   #139
NBA 2k18 (Xbox One)

VictoriousTZ's Arena

Other MyLeague settings have found a scenario where everything falls apart in 5 years; too many players in the 80s (100+ versus the 60 the game starts with) — creating cap issues — Top Stars going unsigned due to lack of cap room.

Do you see this with these MyLeague settings/sliders?
Old 01-02-2019, 08:53 PM   #140
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by adavis2fly
Started a myleague with the nets, after 1 season every single one of my players regressed in overall by about a point or 2 including A potential Markelle Fultz and breakout 24 year old star caris levert. I’m a true sim guy but young players with good potential should not all get worse year after year.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Yep, I had the same issue league-wide. Some guys progressed super fast (Ray Spalding was at peak by end of 1 season) but TONS of young high potential guys regressed heavily (D. Fox went from 83 to 78 after a good season, in the offseason progression phase, for one example)

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-04-2019, 05:05 PM   #141
Rookie

Seems like everyone is having this issue. Have you guys checked the rest of the league? Especially teams with very high chemistry? Do ALL players regress like that or do some players progress?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2019, 10:28 PM   #142
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Barnsey - great work on these! Do you suggest downloading any team training sliders for each team or should I leave all of that at 0? I don’t want to offset any of your sliders by downloading any and inputting each into a team.

Last edited by Teleo; 01-06-2019 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Wording
Old 01-08-2019, 09:54 AM   #143
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by capo316
Seems like everyone is having this issue. Have you guys checked the rest of the league? Especially teams with very high chemistry? Do ALL players regress like that or do some players progress?
For me it wasn't ALL of them league-wide, but way more than what seemed realistic regressed than progressed. I'd say about 80% of the rookies that played significant minutes in season 1 dropped in overall and individual stats in the offseason. But there were some that progressed. But I'd say more players in their Peak phase progressed than those in their growth phase. And about 80% of the Two-Way contract rookies and rookies that didn't play in season 1 nearly hit their potential in the offseason. I'm not sure if the latter was due to the G-League progression issue, I'd say likely it was.

I don't think team chemistry really played into it. For example, De'Aaron Fox regressed by 5 ovr in the offseason but several players on that team progressed by a couple points (WCS I remember progressed by a couple points, I can't remember who else.). It's not like it was every player on a team, just like 80% of the young players.

Last edited by CDazzle91; 01-08-2019 at 09:59 AM.
Old 01-09-2019, 11:43 PM   #144
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

I've played three straight games where a player got hurt. Literally three straight. Anything to help this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »