Home

NBA 2K18 Community Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2K18 Community Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-12-2018, 12:57 PM   #41
#OwnTheFuture

Benz87's Arena

OVR: 8
NBA 2K18 Community Slider Set

Also, I’ve uploaded your beta 2 set to PSN 2Kshare under “Creweutah OS”

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2018, 06:52 PM   #42
MVP

creweutah's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K18 Community Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benz87

Started a new MyGm with the Bucks to give these a try. As you can see from the team stats, pretty good across the board for an OT game. Probably the most competitive game I’ve had against the CPU, I’ve tried almost every slider set offered but couldn’t find any that felt organically challenging, these met that criteria. Kyrie lit me up for 30 some pts, I liked how it wasn’t all inside either, mid-range, 3pters, and FTs all played a role.

Only negative I have which I’ve read others mention is layups seem automatic. Once the animation starts it goes in no matter how highly contested.

Edit: Upon further review, it seems the user team was pretty heavy on offensive rebound. Could be an anomaly, I’ll post my next game.

Look forward to playing more games with these this weekend.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm currently having a look at layups and also rebounds. My two main areas of focus currently. Glad you found the set organically challenging.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Old 01-12-2018, 07:51 PM   #43
MVP

itrey25's Arena

These sliders have pushed to finally play 2k again, thanks for coming back this year
NFL Las Vegas Raiders

PSN: InMyBag24-8
Old 01-12-2018, 11:46 PM   #44
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by itrey25
These sliders have pushed to finally play 2k again, thanks for coming back this year
I do it for you guys. Thanks, man

Old 01-13-2018, 10:59 AM   #45
#OwnTheFuture

Benz87's Arena

Re: NBA 2K18 Community Simulation Slider Set

Another great game! I went down big in the 1st and kept clawing back in only for the Cavs and Lebron to go on another run. I was actually down by 16 with 8 minutes left in the fourth and was able to get it back within 1 with 3 seconds left, inbounded to giannis and tried to make a move to the basket in a congested lane but he lost it out of bounds.

This game played great. I went down big in the first because Giannis kept playing far off Crowder when he was at the 3pt line, allowing him to hit 5 threes. I finally made a manual adjustment in my defensive settings. This was my fault and an adjustment I should have made right away.

Offensive rebound disparity wasnt an issue in this one and I saw a few more missed layups. Really loving these sliders.

Side note and im thinking this is a game issue as ive noticed it with other sliders on HOF - whenever there is a jump ball my player moves extremely slow and has no chance of winning it.

Last edited by Benz87; 01-13-2018 at 11:07 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2018, 01:23 PM   #46
#OwnTheFuture

Benz87's Arena

This one got a little out of hand. I like that I was able blow a team out though, it shows not every game will play the same as my first two were close back and forth games that I ended up splitting. Giannis put on a show with a disgusting 48 pt 21 reb 15 ast stat line. Game played well though as usual. I liked that I was able to hold Portland under 100 despite my extremely fast pace of play offensively, hence Portland dominating time of possession despite shooting less FGs.

An issue with rebounding showed again with the user team absolutely whiping the board overwhelmingly offensively, it could have been in tune with how the game was playing though. Otherwise everything felt pretty good despite the overwhelming blowout, which could be contributed to me taking frustrations of the Cavs loss out.

Last edited by Benz87; 01-13-2018 at 04:08 PM.
Old 01-13-2018, 04:19 PM   #47
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Benz, love the feedback. I'm testing rebounds back at 50/50 for both off and def. Stay tuned

Old 01-13-2018, 08:04 PM   #48
Rookie

Hi everybody ! First of all, thank you creweutah for taking part of your time to give us some quality sliders. So far they are the most challenging I have experience. To be honest I've just lost my first 48 minutes game this year thanks to theses sliders hahaha

The game in itself plays nicely, you can see some runs from both parts, you can dominate one quarter scoring 40 pts and score only 18 during the next one. So I like this part.

I've played 3 games with your sliders, the last 2 with your lastest version. Both of these games were with the 76ers against the Rockets in Myleague with Kings roster. The first in Philadelphia with a victory 124-103. The 2nd one in Houston with a loss 123-120.

In both game Harden was UNSTOPPABLE. He scored 48 and 50 I think (I don't know if it was because of Kings roster but he played pretty realistic, attacking the rim a lot, dropping some treys, getting a lot of FT).

The main "problem" I got is that the % are too high in my opinion, especially the 3pts %. In these 2 games both teams got around 50% from the 3pts line, which is too high if you look at the league % (the best team is GSW with 39%, teams usually shoot around 35-36%). The FG% is a little too high also, I got around 58% on both games, Houston around 52%, my percentage wouldn't be that high probably if my 3p% was a little lower I think.
But I think that it shouldn't be too hard to lower the 3p% a little

If I take a look at the others stats, they are pretty close to what they are IRL so that's pretty good ! Except maybe the FT for me, I don't get a lot although I attack the rim a lot (58pts in the paint in my last game). I only get around 15 a game.

So anyway, they are really good sliders ! For me, I think the 3pts shooting should be lower a bit, in order to get around 35-40% a game, but maybe increase a little bit the mid range shot ... Idk or something to make them score more 2s. Although I'd rather have tight game like the last one I played rather than realistic % but winning too easily because it's just a video game anyway

Sorry for the long post, hope you understand everything, english is not my native language And keep up the good work you're doing really great !

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »