Home

NBA 2K18 Community Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2K18 Community Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-09-2018, 07:38 AM   #33
MVP

creweutah's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K18 Community Slider Set

Thank you guys for the in depth feedback. I really do appreciate it. I agree with the cons, especially with how easier it is from previous versions to blow by defenders and get to the rim. This is one of my main priorities at this stage.

I am also thinking of lowering the game speed to 49, but still doing some more tests and not sure at this stage.

Plenty more work to be done, but thus far, this is a solid set to begin with. I should have an update in the coming days. And as previously noted, still in Beta stage so I really appreciate your patience.
Old 01-09-2018, 04:50 PM   #34
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by creweutah
Thank you guys for the in depth feedback. I really do appreciate it. I agree with the cons, especially with how easier it is from previous versions to blow by defenders and get to the rim. This is one of my main priorities at this stage.

I am also thinking of lowering the game speed to 49, but still doing some more tests and not sure at this stage.

Plenty more work to be done, but thus far, this is a solid set to begin with. I should have an update in the coming days. And as previously noted, still in Beta stage so I really appreciate your patience.
hi crewe, just my curiosity, when you try you bases on the roster 2k or that of TopShotGwaup15

Inviato dal mio SM-A510F utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 01-09-2018, 10:37 PM   #35
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by napoli
hi crewe, just my curiosity, when you try you bases on the roster 2k or that of TopShotGwaup15

Inviato dal mio SM-A510F utilizzando Tapatalk
I said from the start that I only test using default rosters so it's fair on everyone, especially those who have Xbox.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2018, 08:40 AM   #36
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Beta V2 is out now!! Some minor tweaks have been made. Defence should be a bit harder to penetrate. Still doing plenty of testing, but I am really liking it thus far.

Note: Only testing on default 2k roster. Using other rosters may give you warped stats and different gameplay.
Old 01-11-2018, 12:35 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by creweutah
Beta V2 is out now!! Some minor tweaks have been made. Defence should be a bit harder to penetrate. Still doing plenty of testing, but I am really liking it thus far.

Note: Only testing on default 2k roster. Using other rosters may give you warped stats and different gameplay.

I tried today the new version and I gotta say it improves a lot the defense, dribble penetration is a bit more difficult but what really improved was help defense i got blocked a lot when i drove recklessly, there are less turnovers but i have to play more games to see if that's a problem or just this game I had. Another great improvement is cpu offense they attack Much more and it shows in the fta, the only problem I had was offensive rebounds there a bit to much, but first impressions great improvement the cpu is so better.

Celtics (user), 76ers (cpu).

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-11-2018, 02:09 PM   #38
MVP

itrey25's Arena

Can someone upload these to PS
NFL Las Vegas Raiders

PSN: InMyBag24-8
Old 01-11-2018, 08:24 PM   #39
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by itrey25
Can someone upload these to PS
I'll do that when I get home from work.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Old 01-12-2018, 12:36 PM   #40
#OwnTheFuture

Benz87's Arena

OVR: 8
NBA 2K18 Community Slider Set

Started a new MyGm with the Bucks to give these a try. As you can see from the team stats, pretty good across the board for an OT game. Probably the most competitive game I’ve had against the CPU, I’ve tried almost every slider set offered but couldn’t find any that felt organically challenging, these met that criteria. Kyrie lit me up for 30 some pts, I liked how it wasn’t all inside either, mid-range, 3pters, and FTs all played a role.

Only negative I have which I’ve read others mention is layups seem automatic. Once the animation starts it goes in no matter how highly contested.

Edit: Upon further review, it seems the user team was pretty heavy on offensive rebound. Could be an anomaly, I’ll post my next game.

Look forward to playing more games with these this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by Benz87; 01-12-2018 at 01:00 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »