Home

Old 09-23-2017, 08:40 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: NBA Replay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip00
Hi Agame,

Today I was playing with your set I loove your slider set. Here is my result of my game Cavs(CPU) vs Celtics (Me)

I think only need adjust that the CPU grab less offensive rebound and make more turnover.

Maybe also little bit more mid range shot.

BTW i played with shot stick timing realese and it is perfect for that also

I really like your set
Thank you for trying the sliders and your feedback.

Please play at least 3-5 games before you make slider adjustments..... SEE HOW they play for your style.... THEN MAKE ADJUSTMENTS that fit You

Thanks again
Old 09-23-2017, 08:46 PM   #10
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBoom2040
Stats look good on that screenshot...also cavs have elite rebounders so...just saying...cuz I'm using celts in a season and my stats were similar against cavs. I'm blending several slider gurus and such into my seasons based on how I play and how the team plays that I am using at that moment....using shot stick as well...I love 2k18...I can actually use any team I want and get something out of it and use them the way they are designed.

Last few years simply not possible. That other game has some good movement in place but their sliders are just....not there yet...like about 25 compared to 100 in 2k....just too arcadey still...keep up the good work guys !
Looking forward to your results and your feedback after you try them out.
for me, I may need to increase USER Shot Success to 53
Old 09-23-2017, 09:49 PM   #11
Reignman Baby!

SonicBoom2040's Arena

OVR: 2

I dont see any user sliders in ur post...or am I missing something? I assume default ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2017, 10:41 PM   #12
Reignman Baby!

SonicBoom2040's Arena

Got em all plugged in...waiting for u to let me know about user sliders so I can do my testing
Old 09-24-2017, 05:19 AM   #13
Pro

Quote:
Got em all plugged in...waiting for u to let me know about user sliders so I can do my testing
Sorry, nice catch.

I've added update. Thanks.
Old 09-24-2017, 12:52 PM   #14
Reignman Baby!

SonicBoom2040's Arena

I will go ahead and assume all other sliders are same for both unless otherwise noted
Old 09-24-2017, 09:26 PM   #15
Pro

Quote:
I will go ahead and assume all other sliders are same for both unless otherwise noted
Human/ CPU UPDATED
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2017, 12:59 AM   #16
Reignman Baby!

SonicBoom2040's Arena

Ok so my initial one game impression so far...

1. Movement is nice...would say its even a tad slow..
Seen a few clunky animations but not sure why...but have only seen them with these sliders

2. Fouls...my only real major gripe. Just too many on both sides. I have played with some sliders at just 50/50 or even 50/40 and got some good calls. With these I can NEVER tap the steal button. And simply almost more often than not I see shooting fouls galore.

3. I'm gonna tinker some more games with lesser fouls and see where it goes. U have a good base set I like. For me just needs some minor tweaks. But even with that being said...most sliders ive used from other people have been the same way...I take here...I take there...adapt what I think feels good.

I know you play on superstar and I have some too. But I see some OP CPU stuff and i usually play on pro...maybe even all-star and get some great games.

So again...its early...we all are tinkering away with these...to each his own....soon I will let you know what has been working for me and u can judge mine as you see fit. I'm always open to ideas and thank the stars above I can save and load sliders any game I want !

I'm gonna try these on all star and my usual foul sliders and get a few more games in...but u should be proud as these are a good base set....I see the only real problems in this game are speed relativity and foul calls...once those are set...this game is just gonna be perfect this year!

Let me know if u make anymore adjustments I can try

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »