Home

Sliders for Switch Compared to X1/PS4

This is a discussion on Sliders for Switch Compared to X1/PS4 within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-18-2017, 04:26 AM   #1
Rookie

MegaJohn's Arena

OVR: 0

I usually get NBA 2K on Xbox One, or PS4, however this year I decided to go with the Switch with all of the hype of it being on par in a way with the main versions. And well, of course 30fps is a huge adjustment to the normal 60fps. So I have decided that I need to play with some things since timing on shots is different with 30fps. Are there any other areas that you guys feel need to be touched on to accommodate the change from 60fps down to 30fps?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2017, 05:26 PM   #2
Rookie

MegaJohn's Arena

Re: Sliders for Switch Compared to X1/PS4

nobody checked it out on Switch? Bummer
Old 09-18-2017, 06:41 PM   #3
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaJohn
nobody checked it out on Switch? Bummer

I just bought it on the Switch last night, didn't see any major issues that sliders need to be adjusted for.

USER shooting and on ball defense might need to be increased perhaps, if you're playing with the joycons in tablet mode (the analog sticks are TRASH for sports games). But with the Pro controller I would say its a like-for-like copy of the PS4/X1.
Old 09-21-2017, 10:42 PM   #4
Rookie

I also have it for the switch. Timing for the shot stick is where i am having problems. It always seems like I am getting the "Slightly Late" feedback. If I release any earlier I get the "Very Early" or "Slightly Early" feedback; very rarely the "Good" or "Perfect" feedback. Is there any slider I can adjust to help with that?
Old 09-21-2017, 11:02 PM   #5
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by temaat89
I also have it for the switch. Timing for the shot stick is where i am having problems. It always seems like I am getting the "Slightly Late" feedback. If I release any earlier I get the "Very Early" or "Slightly Early" feedback; very rarely the "Good" or "Perfect" feedback. Is there any slider I can adjust to help with that?
Nope. What you need to do is get some sort of "grip" you can put on top of the analog sticks so that there's a little more travel for them. I currently have one of the rubber controller skins from Walmart that came with the grips for the sticks as well, and putting those on made the gameplay SO much better.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »