Home

Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-18-2017, 10:36 AM   #137
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by joel0078
Any chance someone can answer my question please?
You asked your question at almost 11:PM EST yesterday.

Sorry that I actually have a wife, son, dog and a life to tend too in-between helping the community out with sliders for our toys.

No....it is not on 2K share yet because we are simply in the beta stage. You will need to plug these in yourself (oh the horror). Once I finalize version 1.0 I will upload them to 2K share under the PSN Todem.

And in the future please be patient to get questions answered. I am not a short order cook here.
Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 09-18-2017 at 11:20 AM.
Old 09-18-2017, 11:21 AM   #138
Rookie

lexsteryo's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders

Very nice sliders, like always. Here is my results after a game. I play on 9 minutes, so the score is lower but overall very nice.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nba 2k18 Screenshot 2017.09.18 - 10.18.18.78.jpg (183.9 KB, 217 views)
Old 09-18-2017, 04:38 PM   #139
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword

Sorry that I actually have a wife, son, dog and a life to tend too in-between helping the community out with sliders for our toys.

No....it is not on 2K share yet because we are simply in the beta stage. You will need to plug these in yourself (oh the horror). Once I finalize version 1.0 I will upload them to 2K share under the PSN Todem.

And in the future please be patient to get questions answered. I am not a short order cook here.
Lol. Wow. First let me say thanks. Second let me say there is no need to catch an attitude. Yes I posted at 11 whatever time you're at. So what? Does that mean it was 11 where I am? Salty much?

Several other people had posted and I hadn't gotten answer. Obviously if other people have posted, they know the answer and could have relied. So my request was asked again, since it had been ignored. . No need to get all high and mighty about it. Don't be so arrogant. This game doesn't revolve around you. I asked a simple question.
Old 09-18-2017, 04:44 PM   #140
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword

I just re-read your arrogant reply. You got all those things, I got all those things. You make SLIDERS. I asked a simple question. I dunno who told you that you were the video game god but apparently you think that gives you the right to be condescending to people who ask ANYONE on the board legit questions... Then you mock me for not wanting to plug the sliders in manually? Wow. See, I have a wife, 2 kids and multiple dogs. Pardon me if I don't want to take the time to plug sliders in manually. Funny coming from someone who just used the whole "I don't have time for anything, I have a wife a kid and a dog" then you mock me for wanting to save time....We all do buddy. Shame on you. I'll grab sliders elsewhere.

Last edited by joel0078; 09-18-2017 at 04:53 PM.
Old 09-18-2017, 04:50 PM   #141
Rookie

steelersd26's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
I just re-read your arrogant reply. You got all those things, I got all those things. You make SLIDERS. I asked a simple question. I dunno who told you that you were a VIDEO GAME god but that apparently gives you the right to be condescending to people who ask you legit questions? Then you mock me for not wanting to plug the sliders in manually? Wow. Shame on you.
No need to attack Armor like that, but I posted the beta set last night. My username is steelersd26, just like my OS name.
NBA: New York Knicks
NCAA: Tennessee Volunteers

Twitch:
http://www.twitch.tv/steelersd26

Follow my NCAA Football 22 Dynasty Here!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2017, 05:09 PM   #142
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Obviously if other people have posted, they know the answer and could have relied.
What makes you think just because they posted anything, automatically means they know the answer to your specific question?
Old 09-18-2017, 05:25 PM   #143
MVP

OVR: 4

no offence but it's taken you longer making your posts than it would have done plugging the sliders in yourself..took me what 3 or 4 mins. not exactly hard to do yourself mate
Old 09-18-2017, 05:33 PM   #144
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersd26
No need to attack Armor like that, but I posted the beta set last night. My username is steelersd26, just like my OS name.
Thank you. I'm simply responding to his response, which if you read, was obviously an angry response to a simple question. so yeah, I take offense to it. Thanks again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »