Home

Eggie2.0 Slider-set Feedback Only Thread

This is a discussion on Eggie2.0 Slider-set Feedback Only Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-01-2017, 10:30 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Eggie2.0 Slider-set Feedback Only Thread

Thanks. Change pass for user back to 50. I will have that as default so that everyone else can change it to whatever. I noticed the cpu lost its aggression when I changed the user pass accuracy. Everything is connected. Re-download my slider to be safe and play one game before you make the other changes. Let me know how that goes first

Everyone who downloaded before 10:30 PM ET, please re-download.

Last edited by Eggie25; 03-01-2017 at 10:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2017, 03:14 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

My first easy win with the Kings! It was a fun game when it was still close.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170302120940_1.jpg (355.7 KB, 129 views)
Old 03-02-2017, 04:04 PM   #27
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenksalot
My first easy win with the Kings! It was a fun game when it was still close.
Great lol. About time. I want you to use the Warriors against the Spurs and let's see how that goes. You know our routine. I gotta make things Warrior proof lol. The cpu is getting to the line like I promised. If things feel too easy for you, bump cpu shooting to 42. First do the Spurs game with how things are though.
Old 03-02-2017, 05:18 PM   #28
Rookie

So i did a game hornets @ suns first the positive

I love how the cpu moves the ball and attacks like they even ran 3 consecutive screens for karminsky something i never seen before, i also like how you can lose any game the challenge this sliders provide is awesome other thing is putbacks something i really don't see in other sliders and in this one i see every game although i would like to see even more putbacks in every slider in OS

Now the negatives it's basically the same problem i have on the other set it feels like when i try to beat a defender like belinelli with bledsoe i simply get a gravity pull towards the defender or he just does a mini-teleportation to me and bumps me so hard that either i lose the ball or i fly backwards the other problem is user fast breaks i feel like I can't fast break even when i steal the ball and when i am able to get it i just get sucked into animations I can't really push the ball hard because i either lose it or i pick up the ball and if I'm able to get a 1-on-1 fast break the player usually bricks the layup but the major problem is that i feel I can't punish my opponent when he turns the ball and the last problem is the way the cpu make runs i feel so cheesed about this in this game the hornets made i think an 18-4 run and I'm gonna explain how they did it kemba hit 2 contested mid's that's no problem to me then karminsky hit 3 jumpers including 2 contested 3's then belinelli hit a contested 3 in my face then gilchrist made a cut to the basket and-one this is just an example of the kind of runs they make

So with all being said it may seem like I'm hating on your sliders but I really ain't I like them a lot that's why i try to be very specific on what my problem with them are so you can improve them, whenever i can i will post games and feedback

Keep up the great work!!!
Old 03-02-2017, 05:55 PM   #29
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHMV97
So i did a game hornets @ suns first the positive

I love how the cpu moves the ball and attacks like they even ran 3 consecutive screens for karminsky something i never seen before, i also like how you can lose any game the challenge this sliders provide is awesome other thing is putbacks something i really don't see in other sliders and in this one i see every game although i would like to see even more putbacks in every slider in OS

Now the negatives it's basically the same problem i have on the other set it feels like when i try to beat a defender like belinelli with bledsoe i simply get a gravity pull towards the defender or he just does a mini-teleportation to me and bumps me so hard that either i lose the ball or i fly backwards the other problem is user fast breaks i feel like I can't fast break even when i steal the ball and when i am able to get it i just get sucked into animations I can't really push the ball hard because i either lose it or i pick up the ball and if I'm able to get a 1-on-1 fast break the player usually bricks the layup but the major problem is that i feel I can't punish my opponent when he turns the ball and the last problem is the way the cpu make runs i feel so cheesed about this in this game the hornets made i think an 18-4 run and I'm gonna explain how they did it kemba hit 2 contested mid's that's no problem to me then karminsky hit 3 jumpers including 2 contested 3's then belinelli hit a contested 3 in my face then gilchrist made a cut to the basket and-one this is just an example of the kind of runs they make

So with all being said it may seem like I'm hating on your sliders but I really ain't I like them a lot that's why i try to be very specific on what my problem with them are so you can improve them, whenever i can i will post games and feedback

Keep up the great work!!!
Oh man. I love everything you said from the positives to the negatives. Many of it was done personally to not make the set too easy. I know and understand all of the negatives you pointed out. I personally had that in play for myself in all honesty. The runs aspect I honestly like because it happens in real life. Also Kaminski can hit those types of shots once in a while. Heck, in college he made a living doing that. I will clean up the fast break vs the cpu a little bit. I usually run at a little slant to keep them behind me. I wanted the cpu to be able to catch me sometimes. I had the Spurs down by 21 and they made a crazy run to cut it to 2 lol. The runs are unexpected and can happen anytime. I don't want you guys getting too comfortable. I'm going to come out with different versions of this same set for everyone to enjoy. My man Jenks needs the cpu to score a little better, because I already know he wants more of a challenge and would welcome contested jumpers in the face. For you, I will work on a little user cpu speed difference which would help with the blow by and fast break scenario. I really appreciate how in depth your feedback is. Hopefully I can find a balance and not lose the cpu aggressiveness. I purposely don't make it too easy to get by defenders because us users are way more aggressive than the cpu. BTW, when the cpu goes on a crazy run, call time out and kill their momentum. I just got home, so I will try to get on it. I will try to make you proud lol. Thanks Bro.
Old 03-03-2017, 01:39 AM   #30
Pro

JHMV97, Lower the cpu speed to 43 and let me know how that works out for you. I'm running by the whole Spurs off too easily for my liking but you may like it. I should've tried 44 but didn't get to. At 43, you would have no problem getting out on the break against the cpu. If it feels too easy then try 44. I love the fast break but I'm not loving the fact I'm blowing by Tony Parker every time in the Half court lol. I know you mentioned having a tough time getting past Belinelli earlier but I guess I probably have an easier time getting past defenders. When I get home I will try cpu speed 44. I just don't want us using turbo to run by the Defense all of the time. I understand wanting complete realism but it can also make the game too easy and boring to play. I like the cpu having advantages because it provides a challenge and keeps me coming back. I will do my best to balance things in terms of out running certain defenders on the break but half court I need to preserve it's difficulty. Certain iso moves can get you past anyone if you use them right. I've gotten past Leonard with Kidd-Gilchrist a few times in one game. Most times he stops me like he should.

Edit: Try 44 speed for cpu first. Get back to me asap because I'm going away this weekend.

Last edited by Eggie25; 03-03-2017 at 06:18 AM.
Old 03-03-2017, 01:03 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggie25
JHMV97, Lower the cpu speed to 43 and let me know how that works out for you. I'm running by the whole Spurs off too easily for my liking but you may like it. I should've tried 44 but didn't get to. At 43, you would have no problem getting out on the break against the cpu. If it feels too easy then try 44. I love the fast break but I'm not loving the fact I'm blowing by Tony Parker every time in the Half court lol. I know you mentioned having a tough time getting past Belinelli earlier but I guess I probably have an easier time getting past defenders. When I get home I will try cpu speed 44. I just don't want us using turbo to run by the Defense all of the time. I understand wanting complete realism but it can also make the game too easy and boring to play. I like the cpu having advantages because it provides a challenge and keeps me coming back. I will do my best to balance things in terms of out running certain defenders on the break but half court I need to preserve it's difficulty. Certain iso moves can get you past anyone if you use them right. I've gotten past Leonard with Kidd-Gilchrist a few times in one game. Most times he stops me like he should.

Edit: Try 44 speed for cpu first. Get back to me asap because I'm going away this weekend.
ok thanks, i will try a game right now with cpu speed at 44 and after i'll post the game, and you gotta teach me those moves ahahahahaha

Last edited by JHMV97; 03-03-2017 at 01:57 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2017, 03:16 PM   #32
Rookie

So this game was really good giannis is the embodiment of an mismatch and I really don't understand why the bucks are bad they have great size and defense but now the gameplay

I saw improvements on fast breaks when i had a steal my players really ran the floor and got themselves open but i still see alot of stupid contact in fastbreaks but is much better, for the contact in drives i continue seeing a lot of hard bumps, is better but there's still some teleportation by the defenders

Im gonna do some more games, the nitpick i have in this game is seeing several SMH moments and i had a lot of offensive rebounds and there were 0 putbacks it really isn't a major problem just something i like to see more

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »