Home

Eggie2.0 Slider-set Feedback Only Thread

This is a discussion on Eggie2.0 Slider-set Feedback Only Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-01-2017, 10:51 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Eggie2.0 Slider-set Feedback Only Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohvitser12
Is there a way to decrease those double teaming? Cutty or whoever hits like 2 or 3 out of 4 and they already start to double teaming him and double teams in nba 2k17 are really useless imo...easy points most of the time.
Not sure. I believe it's hard coded. What you could do is lower pass accuracy for the user to make it harder to throw accurate passes out of the double team. It will force you to pass early before the double gets to you. It also limits the easy points. Try 35 for user pass accuracy.

For everyone else, I have real percentage shooting at 40 until I get home tonight. Once home I will experiment.
Old 03-01-2017, 11:04 AM   #18
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggie25
Not sure. I believe it's hard coded. What you could do is lower pass accuracy for the user to make it harder to throw accurate passes out of the double team. It will force you to pass early before the double gets to you. It also limits the easy points. Try 35 for user pass accuracy.

For everyone else, I have real percentage shooting at 40 until I get home tonight. Once home I will experiment.
but you talk about real player?

Inviato dal mio SM-A510F utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 03-01-2017, 11:05 AM   #19
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by napoli
but you talk about real player?

Inviato dal mio SM-A510F utilizzando Tapatalk
Yes. The 40 shooting was Only for Real %. User Timing is set and will not change.

Pass Accuracy can be 50 or 35 for the User only in either User Timing or Real %. It's up to the User

Last edited by Eggie25; 03-01-2017 at 11:10 AM.
Old 03-01-2017, 06:17 PM   #20
Pro

Pass Accuracy for User is now 30 to help with when the Cpu double teams
Old 03-01-2017, 06:39 PM   #21
Pro

A separate download for Real% is available now. Eggie2.0Real%

I tried a Real% game with the Warriors and I was starting to go off with Kevin and Steph. I had to leave the house unfortunately. It was fun.

I decided to go with 42 shooting for user all around and 40 for the CPU. Enjoy. When posting, let me know if you used User Timing or Real%. This page has been flooded with none results. Time to buckle down. So please let's only have results. Any questions please PM me only.

Last edited by Eggie25; 03-01-2017 at 06:49 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2017, 09:52 PM   #22
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

Everything looks good stats wide except for the turnovers/steals. Boston vs Charlotte. Boston gave up 21 turnovers, Charlotte 15. 25 total steals in the game.

How do I turn these down? It seems like almost every other drive, there was a steal or a stupid turnover.
Old 03-01-2017, 10:01 PM   #23
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Everything looks good stats wide except for the turnovers/steals. Boston vs Charlotte. Boston gave up 21 turnovers, Charlotte 15. 25 total steals in the game.

How do I turn these down? It seems like almost every other drive, there was a steal or a stupid turnover.
Great. Try lowering the hands rating. It is responsible for deflection. Better yet, lower steal Success first and test that out. Post a box score of your next game if you don't mind.

Last edited by Eggie25; 03-01-2017 at 10:03 PM.
Old 03-01-2017, 10:05 PM   #24
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggie25
Great. Try lowering the hands rating. It is responsible for deflection. Better yet, lower steal Success first and test that out. Post a box score of your next game if you don't mind.
Ok will do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »