Home

Eggie2.0 Slider-set Feedback Only Thread

This is a discussion on Eggie2.0 Slider-set Feedback Only Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-01-2017, 07:31 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Eggie2.0 Slider-set Feedback Only Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohvitser12
im playing mostly on real fg % and really good 3 point shooters like Curry and Hayward are missing way too many open 3 pointers...
Raise the shooting plus 2 to help you. I'm a user timing guy for the most part. After you raise the shooting to 41 for the user while using real %, please post that game so that I can see the difference. Sorry about that. So 41 for the User in all 4 shooting areas and 40 for the Cpu. I will make that edit in the first post.

Last edited by Eggie25; 03-01-2017 at 07:37 AM.
Old 03-01-2017, 07:41 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggie25
Raise the shooting plus 2 to help you. I'm a user timing guy for the most part. After you raise the shooting to 41 for the user while using real %, please post that game so that I can see the difference. Sorry about that. So 41 for the User in all 4 shooting areas and 40 for the Cpu. I will make that edit in the first post.
I was using 41 3 point rating actually.the problem i have that you hit tough curry-like 3 pointer and next 2 quite open 3 pointers you miss with him,...really odd
Old 03-01-2017, 07:51 AM   #11
Pro

Quote:
I was using 41 3 point rating actually.the problem i have that you hit tough curry-like 3 pointer and next 2 quite open 3 pointers you miss with him,...really odd
Interesting. We can't have everyone shooting like Steph on contested 3's and missing open ones. Sounds like a 2k issue. Please try a full game with all user shooting at 41 (41, 41, 41, 41), and the next game with 40 for all 4? Let me know which is better overall.

Last edited by Eggie25; 03-01-2017 at 07:54 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2017, 08:38 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Interesting. We can't have everyone shooting like Steph on contested 3's and missing open ones. Sounds like a 2k issue. Please try a full game with all user shooting at 41 (41, 41, 41, 41), and the next game with 40 for all 4? Let me know which is better overall.
Thing is that Curry should hit most of his open 3 pointers but he doesnt.maybe its because of real fg% and ratings and realse have any influence on the % of hitting a shot?
Old 03-01-2017, 08:58 AM   #13
Pro

Quote:
Thing is that Curry should hit most of his open 3 pointers but he doesnt.maybe its because of real fg% and ratings and realse have any influence on the % of hitting a shot?
That's weird that he makes the contested ones but misses the open ones. I'm not sure of the reason. I will look into it later though. Other than that blemish, how is the game going? Also, is the cpu getting to the line? If you have any other concerns, please PM me if you don't mind. I really wanted to use this thread for results and don't want it to become cluttered. Thanks for your earlier concerns though.

Last edited by Eggie25; 03-01-2017 at 09:08 AM.
Old 03-01-2017, 09:41 AM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
That's weird that he makes the contested ones but misses the open ones. I'm not sure of the reason. I will look into it later though. Other than that blemish, how is the game going? Also, is the cpu getting to the line? If you have any other concerns, please PM me if you don't mind. I really wanted to use this thread for results and don't want it to become cluttered. Thanks for your earlier concerns though.
Cpu double teams too much and too early, but that 3 point shooting is my main issue.game like punishes me with missing lots of 3 pointers with curry.i think real fg% juat wont let you get hot and hit 3-4 in a row....
Old 03-01-2017, 09:54 AM   #15
Pro

Quote:
Cpu double teams too much and too early, but that 3 point shooting is my main issue.game like punishes me with missing lots of 3 pointers with curry.i think real fg% juat wont let you get hot and hit 3-4 in a row....
That's 2k for you. If any player starts getting off early, they double team (8pt rule). Try raising the shooting until you feel comfortable. Let me know which number works for you please. Also consider User Timing being these were mostly made for that.

Last edited by Eggie25; 03-01-2017 at 10:04 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2017, 10:03 AM   #16
Rookie

Is there a way to decrease those double teaming? Cutty or whoever hits like 2 or 3 out of 4 and they already start to double teaming him and double teams in nba 2k17 are really useless imo...easy points most of the time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »