Home

NBA 2K17 Community Simulation Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Community Simulation Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-03-2017, 09:56 PM   #49
MVP

creweutah's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 Community Simulation Slider Set (HOF, Real FG%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whos61177
creweutah, Again thank you for all of the effort put into making this game realistic while being a lot of fun! Something was lost for me between the current version and the prior version. The game feels a bit choppy and I am getting my butt kicked in most games or losing heartbreakers at the buzzer. I think I am 0-5 since the last update. Would you mind sharing V7 again? or is there another update coming that I could look forward to in the next day or two.

Thank you!
Try out version 9. Some minor adjustments have been made to areas which will improve the flow of the game and make it a little easier to blow by defenders for a dunk or layup. By not using turbo too often, its much easier to get around defenders. Try it out and let me know what you think.
Old 01-04-2017, 08:50 PM   #50
Rookie

auburnfan2's Arena

OVR: 1

Wow! These play really good. I think the player speed matched with the game speed is perfect. These are game stats vs Lakers I was Portland. You might be on to something bro with these sliders. Going to play vs Detroit next I will post game stats.

Sent from my Z981 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-04-2017, 10:33 PM   #51
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburnfan2
Wow! These play really good. I think the player speed matched with the game speed is perfect. These are game stats vs Lakers I was Portland. You might be on to something bro with these sliders. Going to play vs Detroit next I will post game stats.

Sent from my Z981 using Operation Sports mobile app
Glad you enjoyed them. I'm still testing v9 to see if there is more I can do to improve. It never ends. Posting more boxscores would help. Thanks. Stay tuned
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2017, 12:54 AM   #52
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Wow. So I have made a couple very minor tweaks and the game is playing superby. Deflections, fouls, everything is looking very good. I still need to play more games, but like IRL, every game is different. I am LOVING this version. This is final for now until patch drops or if I see something I dont like. BEST set I have played with in a long time. Try it out guys, I am sure you will love them.
Old 01-05-2017, 07:15 AM   #53
Rookie

Hi, i'm french sorry for my english. Your sliders are fantastics and i love them.
After (only) 2 games, my only issue is the fouls in the paint. Too many fouls when i attack the basket. With my lakers, i had 45 free throws the last game against Miami...
Old 01-05-2017, 10:07 AM   #54
Rookie

Don't think it's a stretch to say these sliders have made 2k17 playable for me again. The idea to increase the game speed was brilliant - the game flows freely and feels 100x times more like authentic basketball than the drawn out slog on the default settings. I had a jab-step, pull up jumper sequence with Frobe that devestated the defender before he could even react.

Having way more fun with the game than I thought was possible lol. Many thanks for all the time you've put in to these.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-05-2017, 03:53 PM   #55
Rookie

Hellooo.

Sorry for my English. I'm from France too.
Just want to say thank you for this amazing slider. You make me play and finally enjoying the game again.
It's really crazy how you change the game.
I have tested a lot of sliders since last patches. This one is by far the best one!
Again thanks and keep on man!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2017, 08:45 PM   #56
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Really happy you are enjoying them. It was hard work getting them to play as authentically as possible. Yep I am seeing so many new animations its so amazing. 50 game speed and below is too unrealistic for me. You feel stuck in animations and it feels sluggish an the CPU doesnt play as real . Stay tuned for further tweaks to fouls. Please provide boxscores when possible. I keep an archive of them

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »