Home

NBA 2K17 Community Simulation Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Community Simulation Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-29-2016, 11:02 PM   #41
MVP

creweutah's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 Community Simulation Slider Set (HOF, Real FG%)

Catambay, your boxscore looks pretty good. I like the stats. Rebounds will be tweaked but the stats look encouraging. It may be 58 game speed, but it definitely doesnt feel like it at all. Will wait for more feedback plus more testing before I tweak anything else. Glad you are enjoying them
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2017, 02:57 AM   #42
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Released another Beta version 8. This is my favorite by far. Still testing to be done, but the stats are looking much better, especially FGA!! I am tweaking to try and get each game to flow better, with more steals, deflections and messy play at times. It happens IRL. I urge you guys to try this new release. Happy New Year to all
Old 01-01-2017, 09:29 PM   #43
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Tweaks to this version have given me really positive stats. I urge you to try this latest version with some tweaks I have made. Let me know if it is too easy for you.
Old 01-02-2017, 08:11 AM   #44
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Ok so I have played a couple games with my latest tweaks in the OP. Game plays really GREAT! Having it at higher speed lets me see animations and plays I have NEVER seen before. Deflections, better steals, blocks, etc. Kick ball animations too. Im amazed. I am happy with the most part, but still I want to work on a few other things that are bugging me. But v8 is my fav by far. Try them out and post feedback. I am thinking of upping the putback slider to 49. The passing I think is perfect. You will see a few missed passes in the game now. Before this, every passed looked perfect. No more!
Old 01-03-2017, 02:40 PM   #45
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1

Definitely a fan of the higher speed. I feel it's needed in this 2k because by default plays take too long to run or players get tangled up. The game played very well. The CPU blocked some shots of mine that I would usually get off. Before I started to takeover the game there were a couple of nice realistic runs from both teams.

I didn't like that I drew a ton of fouls in & outside of the paint. It got to the point that I would purposely try to avoid getting fouled. On the opposite end I didn't really get called for fouls much. Not sure if it's because I played off Lillard & McCollum most of the game (forcing them to take lots of jumpers), the Grizz just being a good defensive team, or the sliders. Could be a one game thing. Majority of my free throws came in the 2nd quarter. Otherwise, they were spread around. Going to play some more games with these. Here are my stats, I'm the Grizzlies.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2017, 03:49 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 2

creweutah, Again thank you for all of the effort put into making this game realistic while being a lot of fun! Something was lost for me between the current version and the prior version. The game feels a bit choppy and I am getting my butt kicked in most games or losing heartbreakers at the buzzer. I think I am 0-5 since the last update. Would you mind sharing V7 again? or is there another update coming that I could look forward to in the next day or two.

Thank you!
Old 01-03-2017, 07:48 PM   #47
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Fouls is something im working on. Might increase speed a tad. Whois, thanks for the feedback. This version gives me the best stats. Might make some further tweaks so watch this space.
Old 01-03-2017, 09:16 PM   #48
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Try out my new version . I just made a few small tweaks nothing big. Feels smoother now. Not as clunky as you mentioned. The idea behind this is to get the balance right between stats and fun. I'm getting closer. Try new version out. Game speed 60 now. Doesn't play fast though so don't worry .I'm loving this new version

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »