Home

NBA 2K17 Community Simulation Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Community Simulation Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-26-2016, 09:02 AM   #25
MVP

creweutah's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 Community Simulation Slider Set (HOF, Real FG%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by napoli
because you know there will be another patch?

Inviato dal mio SM-A510F utilizzando Tapatalk
Yes, there is almost definitely a new patch coming in the new year, hopefully this time focusing solely on gameplay. I am happy with my sliders for now. There is so much you can do in terms of sliders. Rosters play a huge role, and ofcourse the rest of the AI tendencies.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2016, 03:47 AM   #26
Rookie

I think Points in the Paint for me was a little high. I had 36 while my opponent had 60. Imma put it at 95 tho. As for shooting, it was kinda hard for me. I had to increase User Inside, Close, Mid, and 3pt to 42, while CPU had 41. I also increased both User and CPU layup to 46. Other than that I had fun playing. Imma post a screenshot of my next game soon.
Old 12-27-2016, 03:56 AM   #27
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by catambay10
I think Points in the Paint for me was a little high. I had 36 while my opponent had 60. Imma put it at 95 tho. As for shooting, it was kinda hard for me. I had to increase User Inside, Close, Mid, and 3pt to 42, while CPU had 41. I also increased both User and CPU layup to 46. Other than that I had fun playing. Imma post a screenshot of my next game soon.
Thanks for the feedback Catambay. I am currently testing as we speak. Im leaning towards tweaks towards CPU tendencies to try and get even better stats. Play another game and get in a boxscore if you can. Helps testing for sure.
Old 12-28-2016, 06:58 AM   #28
Formerly known as Barnsey

Barncore's Arena

OVR: 1

For ps4 users, i just uploaded version 1.05 for us. It's called "creweutah 1.05"
Old 12-28-2016, 07:11 AM   #29
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnsey
For ps4 users, i just uploaded version 1.05 for us. It's called "creweutah 1.05"
Thanks Barnsey. Will be tweaking further after the patch, and maybe even before the new patch comes up. Only If I am happy with what I am seeing.
Old 12-28-2016, 09:19 AM   #30
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

has anyone tried these sliders with timing user?

Inviato dal mio SM-A510F utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 12-28-2016, 11:32 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hi again, I think version 4 was playing very near perfect but with the v5 update every time I post up into the paint I get fouled and the scores are in the 120's. I usually shoot 30-40 free throws a game to the CPU's 10. I also was blown out twice because the CPU was in robo-mode. They would beat me down the floor every time and make every shot if they had an inch of space. All other stats seem to be in line except the overly high scores and too many free throws for me. I am think the "speed" and "acceleration" sliders make too big a difference and the CPU needs to be slower than the user to balance things out. I keep forgetting to add box scores but I will add my next one later today.

Thank you!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2016, 08:01 PM   #32
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by whos61177
Hi again, I think version 4 was playing very near perfect but with the v5 update every time I post up into the paint I get fouled and the scores are in the 120's. I usually shoot 30-40 free throws a game to the CPU's 10. I also was blown out twice because the CPU was in robo-mode. They would beat me down the floor every time and make every shot if they had an inch of space. All other stats seem to be in line except the overly high scores and too many free throws for me. I am think the "speed" and "acceleration" sliders make too big a difference and the CPU needs to be slower than the user to balance things out. I keep forgetting to add box scores but I will add my next one later today.

Thank you!
Thank you for the feedback. V4 was probably my best version. I wanted to try a couple things with V5. Not to worry, I am currently testing an updated version at the moment. Stay tuned. Boxscores are helpful

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »