Home

Eggie25's New and Improved User Timing HOF Sliders

This is a discussion on Eggie25's New and Improved User Timing HOF Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-27-2016, 07:34 AM   #137
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Eggie25's New and Improved User Timing HOF Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by creweutah
Will try this out and let you know how I get on Eggie. Im done tweaking until the next patch drops.
Thanks. The next patch...a 2k sliders biggest fear lol. Unfortunately I'm at work. So I will check periodically. Can't wait to see.
Old 12-27-2016, 11:46 PM   #138
Pro

My last update felt disappointing, so I decided to release a new one tonight. Please download the latest one and tell me what you think. Layups seem to be more forgiving this time around. I think it's for the better.
Old 12-28-2016, 07:54 AM   #139
Pro

Let me know if it's too easy to score guys or if it's just right.
Old 12-28-2016, 09:29 AM   #140
Pro

Saro1's Arena

OVR: 0

Maybe I'm not too good to play but for me it's very difficult to hit 3-pointers or mid range shot with defender in front of me. I can score only with wide open (very rare) or with pick&roll/pop.
Old 12-28-2016, 10:19 AM   #141
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saro1
Maybe I'm not too good to play but for me it's very difficult to hit 3-pointers or mid range shot with defender in front of me. I can score only with wide open (very rare) or with pick&roll/pop.
You just need to practice. You also need to know your ratings and who has certain badges. I hit contested shots enough. I can look into it though Bro. Is anyone else having a problem with contested shots?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2016, 11:55 AM   #142
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggie25
You just need to practice. You also need to know your ratings and who has certain badges. I hit contested shots enough. I can look into it though Bro. Is anyone else having a problem with contested shots?

They rarely fall. I would mess with the jumpshot defense strength sliders and just lower them until you get the perfect amount of contested shots dropping. I still love these sliders at their current state though!
Old 12-28-2016, 11:57 AM   #143
Rookie

Jmart3201's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saro1
That could be that new **** that 2k added with he recent patch that makes it more difficult to hit a shot after you dribble. But that's if you're dribbling I think
Old 12-28-2016, 12:33 PM   #144
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZMADDEN
They rarely fall. I would mess with the jumpshot defense strength sliders and just lower them until you get the perfect amount of contested shots dropping. I still love these sliders at their current state though!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmart3201
That could be that new **** that 2k added with he recent patch that makes it more difficult to hit a shot after you dribble. But that's if you're dribbling I think
The patch surely had an effect but I've gotten used to it and bit. Between Kemba, Sessions, and Batum, I've been hitting shots off the dribble and contested. It just took practice and realizing that you have to think like a real game and use setup moves. Don't dribble too long. When you use setup moves, shooting off the dribble contested shots is a thing of beauty. You just need to create a little space. I've seen numerous D and F releases fall. I just don't want to create a cheese fest.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »