Home

Schnaidt1's 2k17 Sliders W/My League Settings

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's 2k17 Sliders W/My League Settings within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-06-2016, 09:47 PM   #65
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Schnaidt1's 2k17 Sliders W/My League Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
anytime...I actually greatly enjoy helping others set up their lineups and rotations.

if you could post any gameplay videos I would love it.

I am looking at slightly lowering Cpu offensive consistency/awareness and raising User defensive consistency and awareness because it appears cpu shoots too high of a percentage.

its tough to tell if it is because of the sliders or because of the low team chemistry after making trades (which does affect team defense big time!)

so any gameplay you can provide would be wonderful. thank you

I'm thinking its because of the low team chemistry. My MyLeague game was different from my PlayNow game. Tougher. I would say play until your team chemistry raises then see if the changes are still needed.

I'll try to get some gameplay up if I can find a workaround as you have. May try that or look to figure it out another way. I never had a problem with uploading on 2k16.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2016, 10:28 PM   #66
MVP

creweutah's Arena

OVR: 0

Just tried these. Gameplay feels too fast and frantic for me. I think Speed settings need to be looked at.
Old 12-06-2016, 10:59 PM   #67
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by creweutah
Just tried these. Gameplay feels too fast and frantic for me. I think Speed settings need to be looked at.

player speed is greatly reduced to offset faster gamespeed.

shot tendencies have been reduced as well to slow pace down..

i used to have gamespeed at 40..

but moving it up higher brought out more animations and also helped fixed the cpu never shooting free throws...

i would try a few more games

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 12-06-2016, 11:01 PM   #68
MVP

creweutah's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
player speed is greatly reduced to offset faster gamespeed.

shot tendencies have been reduced as well to slow pace down..

i used to have gamespeed at 40..

but moving it up higher brought out more animations and also helped fixed the cpu never shooting free throws...

i would try a few more games
Sure man. Ill give these a go again. I only played a quarter to be fair. I want sim stats to be honest. That is what I am looking for. When playing on lower game speeds, animations can be a bit clunky at times I agree.
Will post feedback after a full match
Old 12-07-2016, 08:25 AM   #69
MVP

Insight23's Arena

Schnaidt1's 2k17 Sliders W/My League Settings

Quite a few steps for this workaround. Might go ahead & start broadcasting so it can save afterwards like your doing; but here's the 1st half of my latest game. I really should upload the 4th quarter so you can see the beat down I took. Not sure if its because I got too comfortable or if it was fatigue. Gatorade logo was all over my players mid 4th & the CPU had none. Chemistry could be a factor like you mentioned before as well. That Frazier trade knocked it down some.

https://youtu.be/RHAd4oybaUE
Old 12-07-2016, 09:52 AM   #70
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight23
Quite a few steps for this workaround. Might go ahead & start broadcasting so it can save afterwards like your doing; but here's the 1st half of my latest game. I really should upload the 4th quarter so you can see the beat down I took. Not sure if its because I got too comfortable or if it was fatigue. Gatorade logo was all over my players mid 4th & the CPU had none. Chemistry could be a factor like you mentioned before as well. That Frazier trade knocked it down some.

https://youtu.be/RHAd4oybaUE
i watched the first quarter.......everything looked really good. as far as your players. being tired in 4th quarter and the cpu not...that is an oddity. in the 4th ive always seen both teamswith the Gatorade symbol. were you still seeing subs in the 4th?? maybe that's why...

might be a 1 game oddity

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 12-07-2016, 10:21 AM   #71
MVP

Insight23's Arena

Quote:
i watched the first quarter.......everything looked really good. as far as your players. being tired in 4th quarter and the cpu not...that is an oddity. in the 4th ive always seen both teamswith the Gatorade symbol. were you still seeing subs in the 4th?? maybe that's why...

might be a 1 game oddity

There are subs in the 4th but not as much as throughout the game. I think the game likes to play the starters for almost the whole 4th. The starters should play a lot of the 4th though. I'll take a closer look & see what the deal is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2016, 10:51 AM   #72
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight23
There are subs in the 4th but not as much as throughout the game. I think the game likes to play the starters for almost the whole 4th. The starters should play a lot of the 4th though. I'll take a closer look & see what the deal is.
i might look into lowering cpu stamina....or raising their fatigue.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »