Home

Schnaidt1's 2k17 Sliders W/My League Settings

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's 2k17 Sliders W/My League Settings within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-01-2016, 04:37 PM   #33
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Schnaidt1's 2k17 Sliders W/My League Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
did u sim a season with my settings??this is why i have in season training effects pretty high
no i havent yet. do you go through and set your player's training manually to focus on specific skills? or do you just leave it as the default team training?
Old 12-01-2016, 06:12 PM   #34
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetoleetd
no i havent yet. do you go through and set your player's training manually to focus on specific skills? or do you just leave it as the default team training?

lots of times i leave it at default...but for certain players ill set it up

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 12-02-2016, 09:25 PM   #35
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

hey guys, here is part 2 of the video! this is a full game with my sliders, zero tweaks made during the gameplay. sorry for no audio....i have absolutely no clue why my broadcasts arent including game audio....all my settings are correct i think...if anyone has any suggestions please let me know..

anyways, check it out...amazing game and comeback...everything felt really good.

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2016, 01:48 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 0

finally getting a chance to try these out. can you explain what the Absolute settings under controller settings do. every other set I've seen on OS just leaves them at Camera Relative.
Old 12-03-2016, 08:40 AM   #37
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by toliveanddieinsf
finally getting a chance to try these out. can you explain what the Absolute settings under controller settings do. every other set I've seen on OS just leaves them at Camera Relative.

i might be going back to camera relative actually....absolute means when u do a move...it doesn't matter which way the camera faces for that move....where with camera relative the way u flick the right stick to perform those moves is dictated by your camera angle....

its really user preference and i kinda think camera relative is Better and i will probably be switching it soon

Old 12-04-2016, 06:18 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 3

@Schnaidt1

Awesome stuff getting some broadcasted gameplay for the OS brethren!

And I gotta say my friend....You are on to something with your slider set....It is the first gameplay video that I have seen that doesn't have a frenetic pace to it....The flow to the game is spot on and I'm not seeing the ridiculous bumping, sliding, and the WTF?!?! defensive moments where your left scratching your head (or wanting to throw the controller against the wall) LOL, etc. that I'm used to seeing! And to top it all off...the substitution rotations look on point man...good stuff! I have only watched the first video but really like what I'm seeing (and I'm starting to get tempted to re-purchase the game)!

Was wondering if it would be possible if we could see the following teams used by the CPU: Pelicans, Kings, Rockets, Clippers, & Golden State....I'm interested to see the AI run the offenses of these teams....

But man....great stuff thus far! And off to view the 2nd vid!
Old 12-04-2016, 06:38 PM   #39
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
@Schnaidt1

Awesome stuff getting some broadcasted gameplay for the OS brethren!

And I gotta say my friend....You are on to something with your slider set....It is the first gameplay video that I have seen that doesn't have a frenetic pace to it....The flow to the game is spot on and I'm not seeing the ridiculous bumping, sliding, and the WTF?!?! defensive moments where your left scratching your head (or wanting to throw the controller against the wall) LOL, etc. that I'm used to seeing! And to top it all off...the substitution rotations look on point man...good stuff! I have only watched the first video but really like what I'm seeing (and I'm starting to get tempted to re-purchase the game)!

Was wondering if it would be possible if we could see the following teams used by the CPU: Pelicans, Kings, Rockets, Clippers, & Golden State....I'm interested to see the AI run the offenses of these teams....

But man....great stuff thus far! And off to view the 2nd vid!

thank you my man, i really try hard to get the gameplay to play how i see it on tv. i did make a crazy comeback and won in the last seconds of the game. what u saw was from my 76ers myleague....my next game is against the Knicks...but i can skip ahead to 1 of those teams...ill get torched im sure hahaha

p.s.

i snagged a roster where they went through and edited all playbooks for all teams, then i applied my coaching edits for proper rotations (you still have to set your own lineup properly )but ya, that might help with how cpu runs their offense

Last edited by schnaidt1; 12-04-2016 at 06:40 PM.
Old 12-04-2016, 06:41 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
thank you my man, i really try hard to get the gameplay to play how i see it on tv. i did make a crazy comeback and won in the last seconds of the game. what u saw was from my 76ers myleague....my next game is against the Knicks...but i can skip ahead to 1 of those teams...ill get torched im sure hahaha
Cool man! Would like to see the Knicks! But definitely appreciate you broadcasting my team requests....Lookin' forward to seeing AD23 and Boogie Cousins put in some work. Gotta make sure my boys from the Big Blue Nation are reppin' on the game! )

Whats cool though is that if I were to start a MyLeague...would definitely use the 76ers!!!!

#TrustTheProcess

If I do end up re-purchasing the game...you gotta upload your roster set your using!

Last edited by PhiPsi1; 12-04-2016 at 06:44 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »