Home

Schnaidt1's 2k17 Sliders W/My League Settings

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's 2k17 Sliders W/My League Settings within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-07-2016, 11:08 AM   #73
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Schnaidt1's 2k17 Sliders W/My League Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
i might look into lowering cpu stamina....or raising their fatigue.

Indeed. Maybe someone else can give their experience with team stamina. Could just be a isolated case because of my playing style. Although, I would like to think I play at an average pace.
Old 12-07-2016, 02:56 PM   #74
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight23
Indeed. Maybe someone else can give their experience with team stamina. Could just be a isolated case because of my playing style. Although, I would like to think I play at an average pace.
I have only played 2 full games in my newest myleague with these sliders and both times i have seen both teams have the gatorade symbol underneath the players...

but if anything it will be a simple stamina/fatigue issue with cpu

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 12-07-2016, 03:04 PM   #75
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
I have only played 2 full games in my newest myleague with these sliders and both times i have seen both teams have the gatorade symbol underneath the players...

I haven't tested, but I believe that Advanced Rotation overrides the old sub menu making it obsolete. And from my experience starters are slated to play all of the 4th quarter in Advanced Rotations, so they get tired.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2016, 03:46 PM   #76
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:

Ok, I see. My main concern is the the CPU wasn't playing like they were as tired as my players. Could just be a 2k thing or simply the CPU stepping it up in crunch time. I'll run a couple more.
Old 12-07-2016, 04:28 PM   #77
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

i havent really used advanced rotations yet...

i just set the minutes like the old way and normally it works as id like. ....but oddities do show up from time to time

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 12-08-2016, 10:46 PM   #78
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Okay Guys. In process of making a slight update to the sliders, nothing has been posted to the OP yet, I want to do some more testing first. Here is what I am looking at. Both myself and a buddy of mine have noticed the CPU shooting very very high field goal percentages in MY League. at first I thought this was maybe due to team chemistry being lower from making trades, but he ran a test franchise and made zero trades and CPU still shot 60%.

So I started thinking and I think it more boiled down to CPU Offensive Consistency as well as USER Defensive Consistency.

What I have done is Lowered CPU offensive Consistency by 10 points to 75 and raised User Defensive Consistency to 45.

In the 1 test game I ran after doing this, the CPU shot 48%. first game that they have shot below 50% so far. so I think this is right where we want to be.

2nd. it was brought to my attention that user players have G's in the 4th quarter indicating fatigue but the CPU does not. I have adjusted a CPU stamina down to 47 and raised CPU fatigue to 53 to see if that helps.

for those curious. Here is game play. I did rally from down 15 to OT..but couldnt stop Westbrook all game and he took over in the OT period.

Old 12-09-2016, 10:53 AM   #79
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Okay Guys. In process of making a slight update to the sliders, nothing has been posted to the OP yet, I want to do some more testing first. Here is what I am looking at. Both myself and a buddy of mine have noticed the CPU shooting very very high field goal percentages in MY League. at first I thought this was maybe due to team chemistry being lower from making trades, but he ran a test franchise and made zero trades and CPU still shot 60%.

So I started thinking and I think it more boiled down to CPU Offensive Consistency as well as USER Defensive Consistency.

What I have done is Lowered CPU offensive Consistency by 10 points to 75 and raised User Defensive Consistency to 45.

In the 1 test game I ran after doing this, the CPU shot 48%. first game that they have shot below 50% so far. so I think this is right where we want to be.

2nd. it was brought to my attention that user players have G's in the 4th quarter indicating fatigue but the CPU does not. I have adjusted a CPU stamina down to 47 and raised CPU fatigue to 53 to see if that helps.

for those curious. Here is game play. I did rally from down 15 to OT..but couldnt stop Westbrook all game and he took over in the OT period.
I played a game in my MyLeague last night and the CPU's FG% and User fatigue was the two issues that stood out to me, so I think you've hit the nail on the head there. I plan on playing a couple of games this weekend and I'll let you know what else I'm seeing (if anything). Good work so far.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 12-10-2016, 10:26 AM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 0

Do you edit every teams rotations or just the team you are going to use? And what roster do you use?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »