Home

Schnaidt1's 2K16 Sliders With real rotations working!!!

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's 2K16 Sliders With real rotations working!!! within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-19-2016, 10:57 AM   #81
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Schnaidt1's 2K16 Sliders With real rotations working!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
After "insights" game vs. the Raptors, it's clear there really only 2 consistent, but small problems. CPU is getting to the line enough and they aren't making enough 3's.

Going try this next game :

FT Difficulty: 65 (still)
3pt Shot CPU: 49
USER Shooting Foul: 91
Yea the free throw attempts for the Cpu has been something I just havent been able to figure out how to crack, I will try Eccentrics Idea...if you guys could as well...it might take me a day or 2 since the division beta is out today! haha

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2016, 12:37 PM   #82
Rookie

Jved24's Arena

OVR: 0

These are kind of weak bro lol jk
Old 02-19-2016, 12:44 PM   #83
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jved24
These are kind of weak bro lol jk
lol haha funny guy!!

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 02-19-2016, 12:46 PM   #84
Banned

On your last set I didn't feel cheated.. On these I do.. Cpu hits everything.. I have the most stupid unforced TOs..I miss a ton of shots... Even with my defense adjustments players still leave their man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-19-2016, 01:31 PM   #85
Rookie

Jved24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
thats what i am updating...my buddy was doing the same..so i made a few adjustments and he started getting killed...I will tell you what I told him

(also i think i have shot amounts fixed and have cpu shooting better, will post that soon)

but for now...raise cpu shot release to 92. lower user layup success to 47, make hustle the same for both cpu and user at 33. make speed the same for user and cpu at 45.

raise cpu inside shot success, close shot success and mid range all by 1 point to make them 42-42-47

lower user shot gather defense to 31 and shot release defense to 44.

raise user contest shots to 47 (this helps user foul cpu more)

raise cpu block shots to 57

change the fouls to the following

Over The Back Foul: 75/70
Charging Foul: 90/90
Blocking Foul: 100/100
Reaching Foul: 80/75
Shooting Foul: 93/87
Loose Ball Foul: 85/80

lower game speed to 49.

these are a mostly the changes i have been testing and i was down 15 to the hawks at halftime. for a greater challenge if these arent doing quite enough for you lower defensive assist strength to 10 or 5 or even zero.

the testing I have done so far with these has provided some good results of what i was trying to adjust...but want to do some more before i updated them...

please let me know how it works for you.

I was getting killed? Lmao u crazy snite
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2016, 01:32 PM   #86
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSonTL
On your last set I didn't feel cheated.. On these I do.. Cpu hits everything.. I have the most stupid unforced TOs..I miss a ton of shots... Even with my defense adjustments players still leave their man

I lost last night as magic to the Pelicans and CPU shot 47% ...the highest I have ever had CPU shoot on me is 51% (which does happen in the nba)

I made the CPU smarter on offense because with my last set...they struggled to shoot 40%

I feel you with the unforced errors..i didnt touch the passing slider for either team so i am not sure if its a chemistry issue or what....i have been working harder to be more precise with my passes and after 2 games of 20 turnovers, i only had 11 in my loss last night.

on my last set you could just hop in and play and be good on defense...on these you actually have to set matchups and defense settings ...its a whole different animal honestly...I had to do it because i was sick of easily shooting between 44 and 52% every game and CPU struggling to come close to that.

I really think if you put more effort into the defense and all the adjustments and settings that can be made you will see that they really dont hit everything...

and I still havent been able to balance out freethrows yet so user has the advantage their as well...

i lost with the magic last night to the pelicans 93-80...and the stats were good besides free throws....i shot horrible...i need to get better on offense now.

Last edited by schnaidt1; 02-19-2016 at 01:34 PM.
Old 02-19-2016, 02:33 PM   #87
Banned

I'm gonna dedicate the weekend to getting better with these.. I'll prolly turn my passing up tho.. Likes it's ridiculous.. I have guys 4 ft from each other throwing the ball out of bounds

Old 02-19-2016, 03:26 PM   #88
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

How often they COMMIT a foul. If you put the user at 100 and CPU at 0, the user won't get any free throws off shooting fouls but the CPU offense will receive the Kobe/Lebron treatment.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »