Home

Schnaidt1's 2K16 Sliders With real rotations working!!!

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's 2K16 Sliders With real rotations working!!! within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-19-2016, 02:51 PM   #305
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Schnaidt1's 2K16 Sliders With real rotations working!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iameich
Wow now u tell us thought the highest we could go was 30!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol i go 35 with 1 sometimes 2 of my starters. i don't recommend going higher than that if you want your bench to get their minutes though

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2016, 03:18 PM   #306
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Okay Guys I know we are less than 2 months away from 2k17, but that doesnt mean 2k16 isnt still fun to play....

I feel like I have great sliders as they are posted, and I am not trying to mess with that at all...

Howevvverrrr.....I saw a lil highlight video on twitter yesterday that got me thinking, I just need a lil bit more explosion from players with this set...Thus began a little slider tweaking adventure to try and create better explosion while keeping the same great gameplay I currently have.

I am only messing with 4, possibly 5 sliders, so nothing crazy.

I am not done adjusting but wanted to share with you some gameplay I have of my current testing. Players do seem more explosive, as well as active defensively. I am hoping it isnt just a placebo effect.

Here is the gameplay clip:

and if you guys could. please go follow me on twitter @schnaidt1 for more updates as well as seeing the adjustments as they happen by following me on youtube @schnaidt1 as well.

Thanks all

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 08-17-2016, 09:55 PM   #307
MVP

OVR: 13

ROTATIONS! *as a Preface, I followed the work stated in this thread from last year** (Rotations/Minutes Played) It works amazing if followed correctly.

Instructions: Go into your My-League or MyGm and go to coaching profile.

-Change Bench Utilization to 100.
-Change Lineup Performance Factor to 50
-Place your bench depth number 1 digit higher than your actual rotation (if you play 9 guys, put 10)

-Distribute minutes. Here is the Key. you must set in incriments of 5. and pick at least 2 starters to only set 20 minutes, the other 3 can be either 25 or 30.
-your 6th man must be given 30 minutes
-if possible give your 7th man 30 minutes also
-no more than 2 players can be assign the same amount of minutes in your starters group and again in your bench. I'll explain.

-do not give 3 players you start the exact same amount of minutes, just as do not give 3 bench players the exact same amount of minutes. the max of either group can be 2. and here is why. when you have multiple players set at the same amount of minutes in the same unit, you will see those mass subs. we dont want that. we want subs coming in 1, 2 and sometimes 3 at a time.

-once you set your minutes you are done. enjoy.

Bro, is this a fix for CPU's rotation?
Old 09-03-2016, 04:29 PM   #308
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
ROTATIONS! *as a Preface, I followed the work stated in this thread from last year** (Rotations/Minutes Played) It works amazing if followed correctly.

Instructions: Go into your My-League or MyGm and go to coaching profile.

-Change Bench Utilization to 100.
-Change Lineup Performance Factor to 50
-Place your bench depth number 1 digit higher than your actual rotation (if you play 9 guys, put 10)

-Distribute minutes. Here is the Key. you must set in incriments of 5. and pick at least 2 starters to only set 20 minutes, the other 3 can be either 25 or 30.
-your 6th man must be given 30 minutes
-if possible give your 7th man 30 minutes also
-no more than 2 players can be assign the same amount of minutes in your starters group and again in your bench. I'll explain.

-do not give 3 players you start the exact same amount of minutes, just as do not give 3 bench players the exact same amount of minutes. the max of either group can be 2. and here is why. when you have multiple players set at the same amount of minutes in the same unit, you will see those mass subs. we dont want that. we want subs coming in 1, 2 and sometimes 3 at a time.

-once you set your minutes you are done. enjoy.

Bro, is this a fix for CPU's rotation?

that is indeed the fix!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »