Home

POKE'S NBA 2K16 SUPERSTAR SIM SLIDERS

This is a discussion on POKE'S NBA 2K16 SUPERSTAR SIM SLIDERS within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-16-2015, 04:29 AM   #49
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: POKE'S NBA 2K16 SUPERSTAR SIM SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanOfCornCobb
This right here. Its so frustrating when your AI teammates want to switch with you when you're defending the ball. By the time you realize they want to switch, their man is standing in the corner wide open.
I hear you man. This is a truly disappointing issue i have with this game. I have so many videos showcasing these issues. At this point i'm really starting to think that defensive breakdowns are part of the cpu's forced runs that happen. A lot of weird things happen generally when the Cpu is making a run. 2K calls it "smart" but honestly it's just flat out cheating. Jimmy butler stopped on a cut to the basket just so the cpu could finish getting back in to the game. I believe this happened because The A.I knew That was 2 points.
We won vs the pacers But the last 2 minutes of the game felt completely out of my control.
Old 10-16-2015, 06:44 AM   #50
Pro

OVR: 3

I tried them now and they are pretty good but man they are tough i have to get better in this game
This is the first time i am struggling in 2k
Old 10-16-2015, 02:52 PM   #51
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dione2014
I hear you man. This is a truly disappointing issue i have with this game. I have so many videos showcasing these issues. At this point i'm really starting to think that defensive breakdowns are part of the cpu's forced runs that happen. A lot of weird things happen generally when the Cpu is making a run. 2K calls it "smart" but honestly it's just flat out cheating. Jimmy butler stopped on a cut to the basket just so the cpu could finish getting back in to the game. I believe this happened because The A.I knew That was 2 points.
We won vs the pacers But the last 2 minutes of the game felt completely out of my control.
people never want to believe it but 2k does have artificial runs that the CPU goes on, and has for many years.

the same thing happens to me almost every game. CPU starts to go on a run, they make a contested 3 and get a couple and 1's. then i know the cheese is on when i miss a wide open dunk with my center Plumlee.

this exact scenario has happened to me in numerous games and its ridiculous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2015, 03:18 PM   #52
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetoleetd
people never want to believe it but 2k does have artificial runs that the CPU goes on, and has for many years.

the same thing happens to me almost every game. CPU starts to go on a run, they make a contested 3 and get a couple and 1's. then i know the cheese is on when i miss a wide open dunk with my center Plumlee.

this exact scenario has happened to me in numerous games and its ridiculous.
All sports games have this (well at least fifa and madden and obviously 2k), depends on the difficulty though, you wont see it on all star or pro (or you will see it but not as often) and the lowest difficulty that lets CPU "Cheat" seems to be different every other year however this year im playing on all star and i have not ran into this issue though i have only played like 10 full games (then again most of them were close and i was able to close them out without any unrealistic problems) .
Old 10-16-2015, 03:32 PM   #53
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
Replayed them and played much better. Couldn't stop them in the paint though. Frustrated the hell out of me and then Exum hit a 3 in my face to go up by one smh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was about to say! Cause I scored 32 with Harden in one half before but if the CPU wants to get to the paint they will. I have noticed that choosing aggressive d, and putting on ball and off ball defense on smother or tight helps out a lot
Old 10-16-2015, 03:35 PM   #54
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

I definitely have to try it. lol they were pissing me off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-16-2015, 03:37 PM   #55
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisinas
Poke do you plan on adjusting tendencies sliders ? CPU still scores way too many points in the paint and does not take enough 3s which is a big issue and i see you didnt touch tendencies at all on your first set.

Yeah I played around with it a little bit but I noticed sometimes they would hesitate to take a wide open lane.I don't want to mess it up but I am still working on it. I just released these because everyone was waiting so I gave you guys what I was working with so far. Hold tight improvements are coming
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2015, 05:41 PM   #56
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke
Yeah I played around with it a little bit but I noticed sometimes they would hesitate to take a wide open lane.I don't want to mess it up but I am still working on it. I just released these because everyone was waiting so I gave you guys what I was working with so far. Hold tight improvements are coming
Thanks Poke, we appreciate your efforts. Great job last year and this year will be too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »