Home

POKE'S NBA 2K16 SUPERSTAR SIM SLIDERS

This is a discussion on POKE'S NBA 2K16 SUPERSTAR SIM SLIDERS within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-23-2016, 04:47 PM   #401
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: POKE'S NBA 2K16 SUPERSTAR SIM SLIDERS

Trying to work something out. I've been using your sliders only on 2K16. I was doing a MyLeague in May (most likely it was May). Was 2-4 with the Spurs.

My files corrupted and I only got back online last week. I'm now doing a Cavaliers MyLeague and I'm 6-1.

Obviously something is different.

Did your sliders change much in between? It's either a patch from 2K or the slider change. If you remember when the patch came, or a significant change in sliders that would be a help.

I've not made your most recent sliders changes (as that looked like it makes the CPU worse?) So I'm on the previous version.

Cheers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2016, 05:13 PM   #402
Rookie

I've just read the last 8-10 pages. Looks like the early May patch must be what I'm noticing. It seems odd though, nobody else is talking as if the patch made the game easier. What are your thoughts Poke?

I suppose it's possible I'm just better with the Cavs than Spurs. Although the schedule hasn't been that hard yet. Beat Bucks, Bulls, Hornets, Nets, Nuggets, Suns, lost opener to Wizards, but I may have just been rusty.

Can't remember who I played with Spurs. I think I got whooped by the Warriors and that the schedule was on average harder.
Old 07-23-2016, 07:01 PM   #403
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grazz1
I've just read the last 8-10 pages. Looks like the early May patch must be what I'm noticing. It seems odd though, nobody else is talking as if the patch made the game easier. What are your thoughts Poke?

I suppose it's possible I'm just better with the Cavs than Spurs. Although the schedule hasn't been that hard yet. Beat Bucks, Bulls, Hornets, Nets, Nuggets, Suns, lost opener to Wizards, but I may have just been rusty.

Can't remember who I played with Spurs. I think I got whooped by the Warriors and that the schedule was on average harder.
I'm in my second season with the T. Wolves . I only won 14 games last season. This year I upgraded my roster a little bit through the draft and free agency. And I'm 1-4 but I should be at least 3-2 but I didn't play like I should have down the stretch.

The onlyway to tell is to play with a weak team and see how it goes. If it's more difficult then the sliders are fine. But you should expect to win when using the best teams. The spurs win over 50 games every year and the cavs are the champs who have arguably the best player in the league/world as well as PG
Old 07-24-2016, 12:40 PM   #404
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke
I'm in my second season with the T. Wolves . I only won 14 games last season. This year I upgraded my roster a little bit through the draft and free agency. And I'm 1-4 but I should be at least 3-2 but I didn't play like I should have down the stretch.

The onlyway to tell is to play with a weak team and see how it goes. If it's more difficult then the sliders are fine. But you should expect to win when using the best teams. The spurs win over 50 games every year and the cavs are the champs who have arguably the best player in the league/world as well as PG
Thanks - yes I know, that's why it's odd to have been 2-4 with the Spurs and blown out in a few, but 6-1 with Cavs. You'd think I'd win with both or lose with both.
Old 07-25-2016, 11:06 AM   #405
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grazz1
Thanks - yes I know, that's why it's odd to have been 2-4 with the Spurs and blown out in a few, but 6-1 with Cavs. You'd think I'd win with both or lose with both.
The Spurs are get in real life mostly because of Coach Popavich. What he brings to the table doesn't show up in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2016, 04:12 PM   #406
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

OVR: 0

@ Poke. ...... Why did you change the values ​​for the 'CPU attack? ......... Too high percentages?
Old 08-21-2016, 08:35 AM   #407
Rookie

Hey Poke,

How do your stats look over time - I'm finding two things that look out of place is an otherwise awesome set of sliders:

First of all I play 6 min quarters so everything is about half of a real game.

1. My points in the paint are around 28 pg, up about 10 on the next team in the NBA. It's partly my play style because mid range shots don't fall too much (replicating real life to a degree and current laups, dunnks and 3's strategies teams use).

2. Opponent 3 point percentage is the lowest in the league, around 26%. Next team is 31% I think.

Coming off screens can be very tough, even with guys like LeBron but I still end up with lots of buckets in the paint. I kind of need it to be a touch easier off screens but then still harder to get to the bucket. That sounds like a contradiction.

I'm upping CPU 3pt shot rating to 47 after 27 games of my season.

I've reduced my teams help d from 65 to 55 and cpu play passing lanes up to 38, matching user.

Went 10-5 in my first 15 games with the Cavs. I'm 11-1 since.

Cheers

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »