Home

POKE'S NBA 2K16 SUPERSTAR SIM SLIDERS

This is a discussion on POKE'S NBA 2K16 SUPERSTAR SIM SLIDERS within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-29-2016, 05:57 AM   #369
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: POKE'S NBA 2K16 SUPERSTAR SIM SLIDERS

Message from another thread.

Hi,

This is my first 2K game, and thanks for sharing your sliders for us.
I am introducing myself to the nba, basketball is not a common sport in my country, our "main" sport is football (soccer in the us). I have been watching some playoffs games, and i decided to get some "real stats" sliders. I have been playing 2K for almost 3 months and i am playing on All-Star.

I just played a game using Poke's sliders (User timing) but these are for Superstar, i played the Hawks @ Celtics playoff game through the NBA TODAY in the main menu (does this alter the gameplay? Playoffs mode? Makes the players play more focus) i dont know). I will leave a link to imgur with all the team stats, box score, charts etc.

I noticed that they made a lot of threes coming off asistances, there was always one of thei shooters free. They didnt use the paint that much, may be the Hawks gamestyle? I need to get some teams knowledge.

I could not hit a single three for almost the entire game, Isaiah's only way to score was through free throws XD, and scullinger was hot for a good time of the game.

I have been using your sliders (mygm) but on a 6min quarters games, and my games were like 45+ points of the time. (With some tweaks by me) so i decided to change to 12 minutes real stats to use when i have more free time.

I know i am using Poke's sliders but i was looking for your advice, how do you see the stats? My FT diff was at 75%. Are these something close to real life stats? At the start of the game the game was close, then they went on a streak, and i managed to get close at the end of the game.

I know i got alot of fast breaks points, their defense was tough, and my shots were not going in, then i tried to play more defensively and focus on my center as my main target.

I just noticed some passes going out of bounds randomly but thats something i saw in Poke's thread too, i will check that out later tonight.

Any comments is appreciated, from you or any other user.
I cant upload (or i dont know) how to upload photos from my phone, so here is the link to imgur. Just delete the space bars.

ht tp:// m . imgur. c om/ a/zSdK0
Old 04-29-2016, 10:02 AM   #370
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xterno50
Message from another thread.

Hi,

This is my first 2K game, and thanks for sharing your sliders for us.
I am introducing myself to the nba, basketball is not a common sport in my country, our "main" sport is football (soccer in the us). I have been watching some playoffs games, and i decided to get some "real stats" sliders. I have been playing 2K for almost 3 months and i am playing on All-Star.

I just played a game using Poke's sliders (User timing) but these are for Superstar, i played the Hawks @ Celtics playoff game through the NBA TODAY in the main menu (does this alter the gameplay? Playoffs mode? Makes the players play more focus) i dont know). I will leave a link to imgur with all the team stats, box score, charts etc.

I noticed that they made a lot of threes coming off asistances, there was always one of thei shooters free. They didnt use the paint that much, may be the Hawks gamestyle? I need to get some teams knowledge.

I could not hit a single three for almost the entire game, Isaiah's only way to score was through free throws XD, and scullinger was hot for a good time of the game.

I have been using your sliders (mygm) but on a 6min quarters games, and my games were like 45+ points of the time. (With some tweaks by me) so i decided to change to 12 minutes real stats to use when i have more free time.

I know i am using Poke's sliders but i was looking for your advice, how do you see the stats? My FT diff was at 75%. Are these something close to real life stats? At the start of the game the game was close, then they went on a streak, and i managed to get close at the end of the game.

I know i got alot of fast breaks points, their defense was tough, and my shots were not going in, then i tried to play more defensively and focus on my center as my main target.

I just noticed some passes going out of bounds randomly but thats something i saw in Poke's thread too, i will check that out later tonight.

Any comments is appreciated, from you or any other user.
I cant upload (or i dont know) how to upload photos from my phone, so here is the link to imgur. Just delete the space bars.

ht tp:// m . imgur. c om/ a/zSdK0
If you are new to the series and sport then these may be a little to difficult for you at the moment. You have to change up defensive schemes and match ups to really be successful on the defensive end. And you have to have a good offensive plan and know your strengths and weaknesses within your offense. For instance for at making all those threes you maybe should have tried a 3-2 zone and had gamelan on limit perimeter shots and put a good long defensive player on their best shooter who was probably kyle lover, Mike Scott or Bazemore etc.... Then they would have tried to go inside at which you would have had to switch things up again if they started to become too successful.
Old 04-29-2016, 10:05 AM   #371
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by redux1000
Man, it pains me to not be able to see rude people in person. Oh well. Stay classy OP.
I'm not sure if this is directed towards me or not but I try to always be respectful and as helpful as I can. If I said something that seems rude my apologies as it wasn't my intention.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2016, 12:50 PM   #372
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke
If you are new to the series and sport then these may be a little to difficult for you at the moment. You have to change up defensive schemes and match ups to really be successful on the defensive end. And you have to have a good offensive plan and know your strengths and weaknesses within your offense. For instance for at making all those threes you maybe should have tried a 3-2 zone and had gamelan on limit perimeter shots and put a good long defensive player on their best shooter who was probably kyle lover, Mike Scott or Bazemore etc.... Then they would have tried to go inside at which you would have had to switch things up again if they started to become too successful.
Its ok thanks for the advice. I have my play info set to all so i am always trying to make plays. I will play another game later with another teams and if it is too difficult i will try changin the diff.

What about the statistics? Did you find them "real" according to the teams i used?
Old 04-29-2016, 06:09 PM   #373
Rookie

misterdequan12's Arena

loving the sliders thank you
Old 04-29-2016, 08:05 PM   #374
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xterno50
Its ok thanks for the advice. I have my play info set to all so i am always trying to make plays. I will play another game later with another teams and if it is too difficult i will try changin the diff.

What about the statistics? Did you find them "real" according to the teams i used?
Second game Detroits (me) vs Cavs (cpu)

ht tp:/ /imgur. com /a/ TM37o

Delete the space bars.
Old 05-02-2016, 02:04 PM   #375
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

poke you do not believe that the cpu in post never plays
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2016, 05:11 PM   #376
Rookie

I tried these sliders once and I loved them for my percentages and gameplay. One really, crazy weird thing tho. My opponent, the Celtics, finished with 59 points on 32% shooting. For the life of me the poor guys just couldn't buy a single shot or get to the line. They had 22 by half time.

I'm gonna play another game and see how it goes. Maybe I just got really lucky because they also just took really difficult shots a lot of the time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »