Home

POKE'S NBA 2K16 SUPERSTAR SIM SLIDERS

This is a discussion on POKE'S NBA 2K16 SUPERSTAR SIM SLIDERS within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-23-2015, 08:48 AM   #81
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: POKE'S NBA 2K16 SUPERSTAR SIM SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegend5
Loving the sliders. I'm still losing the ball a lot when going into the lane. Just seem to dribble it off my own foot. The game is playing realistic and the sliders really force you to get a good shot, mostly because I can't hit a contested shot for my life. I'm the Hornets so of course I can't.

The one thing, i have seen mentioned on the boards and I don't know if a slider can fix it, but the awful switching on D in transition and when the CPU starts to initiate their play once crossing halfcourt. It's just like all of a sudden three guys stutter around and don't pick up a man or pick up the wrong guy. It leads to a lot of wide open shots that shouldn't be a part of the game. A mix up here and there OK, but at times the CPU gets 3-4 easy buckets in a row because the guys I'm not controlling are walking up the court, not covering a man at all, or just running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Maybe their D Awareness is really low or it's just a 2K issue that needs to be patched.
Yeah not too much you can really do about that. I adjust my off ball defense in my gameplan menu to tight, smother or deny
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2015, 08:58 AM   #82
MVP

Poke's Arena

Second game of the season. Very good game. I actually play with CPU on ball defense on 45. At 43 it was too easy for me to get by defenders but I left it at 43 for those who found it too hard.

Old 10-23-2015, 05:38 PM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yo Poke..these jawns are fiya. Wish 2K would have the CPU take more mid range shots

Sent from my C6530N using Tapatalk
Old 10-24-2015, 01:21 AM   #84
Rookie

drustrk3's Arena

OVR: 4

[ATTACH]

Loving these so far Poke
Attached Images
File Type: png uploadfromtaptalk1445664056628.png (438.8 KB, 234 views)
Old 10-24-2015, 02:07 AM   #85
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

poke your cursors myleague are under the poke's name, so they drain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2015, 02:46 AM   #86
MVP

lareka's Arena

I have tested the updated sliders for 3 games and they look good.

Although I still believe the game needs a big patch,I think Poke's sliders are the best at the moment to provide most realistic gameplay experience.

Since it's a test period with upcoming patches and changes to players' ratings (when the season starts) will be updated, I have opened the season with a team that I wouldn't care about - Denver Nuggets -.

This year the game is more difficult or since I play with Denver it feels that way to me. I can't be so sure of it.

My record is 8-8, placed in 8th in the west. Will keep on playing with Poke's sliders.

I send him the stats over PSN so I don't post them here
Old 10-24-2015, 10:23 AM   #87
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lareka
I have tested the updated sliders for 3 games and they look good.

Although I still believe the game needs a big patch,I think Poke's sliders are the best at the moment to provide most realistic gameplay experience.

Since it's a test period with upcoming patches and changes to players' ratings (when the season starts) will be updated, I have opened the season with a team that I wouldn't care about - Denver Nuggets -.

This year the game is more difficult or since I play with Denver it feels that way to me. I can't be so sure of it.

As always, thanks for the feedback.

My record is 8-8, placed in 8th in the west. Will keep on playing with Poke's sliders.

I send him the stats over PSN so I don't post them here

As always, thanks for the feedback.
Old 10-24-2015, 10:25 AM   #88
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by napoli
poke your cursors myleague are under the poke's name, so they drain
Sorry bro, I didn't quite understand what you said. If you are asking if my sliders for MyLeague are under the name Poke then yes. If I'm correct, the file is actually called Poke's MyLeague Sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »