Home

SimWorld NBA 2K15 Sliders

This is a discussion on SimWorld NBA 2K15 Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-13-2015, 09:38 AM   #41
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21
Arrow Re: SimWorld NBA 2K15 Sliders

a little FYI below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJones113
Remember that the sliders are for CPU-CPU at the core, I think a little tailoring to your own play style (for example, to balance it personally, I would lower user shooting and raise user defense) would do some help.

Good luck, keep us posted!

I'll post those first as soon as I can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJones113
Google doc is updated (ronyell gets the credit) with the preferred current sliders (with adjusted CPU shooting) and in a second tab sliders from just after Boxing Day.

We strongly advise you use the first set, using all the strategy settings, changing as you see needed throughout the game.

Enjoy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronyell
that (and-ones) has seemed to be something that will have to be endured post patch. i have noticed those being MUCH higher now & the only way to fix it would cause MANY more missed layups & close shots (those are the sliders that you'd want to lower) that would be unwarranted & i think most would prefer the higher frequency of and-ones as opposed to players missing point blank layups & close shots.
we generally keep updates & info streaming in the main roster thread... link here.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2015, 11:17 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: SimWorld NBA 2K15 Sliders

These are the best sliders I've used yet, and I've used a lot of them. I had to adjust a few things for my play style but I'm seeing more realism with these sliders than any other I've used.
Old 01-16-2015, 12:20 AM   #43
egb
Rookie

Yeah, I've continued to use the sliders, and other than averaging 113 a game, most of my team stats are on par with the rest of the league. I can definitely feel an improvement in gameplay -- I'm just not having much fun because I suck with the Nets.

I'm currently 3-5, would be 3-6, if I didn't turn off my latest game against Portland. I beat the tanking Celtics and Knicks, I beat the lowly T-Wolves on a lucky Joe Johnson buzzer-beater, but I lost to all of the good teams that I've played...and somehow, Orlando.

I'm still waiting for Billy King to pull off some miracle trades...
Old 01-22-2015, 04:56 PM   #44
Rookie

Just wanted to say thanks for a great slider set. I DL'd your rosters and and with a few tweaks just getting guys back to the opening day roster. This has now been the most fun I had in a game. I'm the Twolves and game 1 versus Memphis. I hung in there for awhile but lost 111-96. Loved the new animations and it just felt like a more true to life experience. Held Z-Bo soreness in the 1st half though mostly due to his poor shooting and less to my defense. It was nice to see Rubio more elusive with the ball. His acrobatics in the lane were a nice addition. Look forward to playing many many more games.

Though I got blown out I never felt like it was the AI screwing me. Just me not playing up to the level needed to beat a team like the Griz.
Old 01-22-2015, 10:56 PM   #45
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21
Arrow Re: SimWorld NBA 2K15 Sliders

MAJOR SLIDER UPDATE POSTED IN GDOC
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2015, 01:18 PM   #46
Rookie

Vaselkov's Arena

These sliders are best I used yet. With little tweak how I like it is almost perfect.
Old 01-24-2015, 07:59 AM   #47
Rookie

someone tried this sliders with default roster and can tell how it was played?
Old 01-24-2015, 07:40 PM   #48
egb
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox1414
someone tried this sliders with default roster and can tell how it was played?
I use regular rosters, I update My League whenever 2K releases an update, and I use 12 minute quarters. Most of my team stats are on par with the rest of the league, but I score 113 a game, and my assists and turnovers are both very low.

I use the Brooklyn Nets, so I definitely shouldn't be scoring as many points as I do. It should be interesting after I add the most recent updates, though. 2K destroyed Brooklyn's 3-point shooting, and the latest change to the sliders reduced user 3-point ability....what a time to be a Nets fan.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »