Home

SimWorld NBA 2K15 Sliders

This is a discussion on SimWorld NBA 2K15 Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-03-2015, 12:04 AM   #33
Rookie

Cody Larson's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: SimWorld NBA 2K15 Sliders

This may be a stupid question but I am playing as the Celtics and running 11 guys on the offence. I realized Brad Steven's coaching profile has a bench depth of 10. So do I have to change his whole profile to match the "right" coaching profile? Or can I just change the bench depth? OR can I just leave it as so?
Also do enjoy me some UFC and Minnesota wrestling!
Old 01-03-2015, 02:11 AM   #34
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody Larson
This may be a stupid question but I am playing as the Celtics and running 11 guys on the offence. I realized Brad Steven's coaching profile has a bench depth of 10. So do I have to change his whole profile to match the "right" coaching profile? Or can I just change the bench depth? OR can I just leave it as so?
If you want another guy put into the rotation, changing bench depth from 10 to 11 should do it.
Old 01-03-2015, 08:21 AM   #35
Rookie

Hi all!

I play with this set mycareer, but the field goal pct too big, can somebody tell me what i need to decrase if i want less fg % ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2015, 11:07 AM   #36
Rookie

Cody Larson's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aszrayel
If you want another guy put into the rotation, changing bench depth from 10 to 11 should do it.
That's what I did but I realized that that doesn't follow the "neutral" coaching profile(Which Brad Stevens seems to follow). So do I have to adjust his whole profile to the "right profile?
Also do enjoy me some UFC and Minnesota wrestling!
Old 01-11-2015, 02:58 AM   #37
egb
Rookie

I want to love these sliders, but sometimes, I'm just left shaking my head. It probably doesn't help that I'm using Brooklyn who is rated 22nd overall in the league, but my opponents appear to be superhuman at times.

I was playing on All-Star difficulty for a while before I ever messed around with the sliders. I had no idea what to expect since these sliders recommended that I switch to Superstar.

I set everything up just in time for the first round of the playoffs. I had to play the Heat in Miami, and I was expecting to get crushed. Surprisingly, most of the game was neck-and-neck. I was frustrated by how easily and how often they were hitting 3 pointers, but for the most part, I enjoyed the flow of the game.

I was scoring pretty well, but I felt like I absolutely had to score every time down the floor to have a chance. I was expecting a let down at some point, and sure enough, they eventually pulled away a bit in the fourth quarter, and I never did get back in it.

However, Chris Bosh broke his ankle in the fourth quarter. It was too late for me to win Game 1, but I had a feeling that the series would be a lot different from there on out. Overall, Game 1 was a little more high scoring than I would have preferred for the sake of realism, but I was still interested in playing some more games with this slider setup.

Early on in Game 2, Josh McRoberts dislocated his patella. I was a little concerned because now I was starting to think that these sliders were going to cause a season-ending injury every game.

Overall, Game 2 turned out to be another fun one, however. It was another neck-and-neck game. Once again, there were plenty of frustrating moments due to Miami's 3 point shooting, but I stayed in it and won a close one.

I hoped that the 3 point shooting would die down back in Brooklyn, but it didn't. Game 3 was a very fun, but occasionally frustrating double overtime game that I managed to win. The 3 point shooting was still ridiculous, but no injuries this time, and a good game overall.

Game 4 was close most of the way, but I didn't have much trouble finishing them off late. Hot 3 point shooting again, good game overall. No injuries.

Game 5 started out with hot 3 point shooting, but they finally went into a funk. I ended up blowing them out. No injuries.

I know that I'm rambling, but I figured the back story would come in handy for describing where I'm at now. I'm stuck with Cleveland in the 2nd round, which I was really hoping to avoid. I was wondering going into Game 1 in Cleveland whether I had any business playing them considering I had to fight so hard against a beat-up Miami team in every game. Now that Game 1 is over, I'm really tempted to tweak the sliders a bit...

Cleveland put up 81 in the first half. It was the most ridiculous thing I've seen on 2K. It didn't matter who it was, it didn't matter how contested the shot was, they just kept raining in 3 pointers. They didn't go into a funk until the starters were benched in garbage time. They were 12/17 from 3 up until that point, and they finished with 15. They finished the game shooting 60% from the field. The final score was 145-118.
Old 01-11-2015, 05:17 AM   #38
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10
SimWorld NBA 2K15 Sliders

I hope this isn't an indication of what is going to happen in real life tonight.

I played with all real injuries. No LeBron, no Varejao, no Shump smh. And also the latest sliders 1-9-15

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by iameich; 01-11-2015 at 06:28 AM.
Old 01-11-2015, 10:51 AM   #39
Banned

WendelWashington's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip00
Hi all!

I play with this set mycareer, but the field goal pct too big, can somebody tell me what i need to decrase if i want less fg % ?
you cant change sliders in mycareer so I dont think you are playing with these sliders.
Old 01-11-2015, 12:23 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendelWashington
you cant change sliders in mycareer so I dont think you are playing with these sliders.
With cheat engine table you can

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »