Home

SimWorld NBA 2K15 Sliders

This is a discussion on SimWorld NBA 2K15 Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-05-2015, 02:18 AM   #73
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: SimWorld NBA 2K15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by iameich
Oh ok. So that slider solely affects the respected coaches "drafting preference"? Does it do anything "in-game"???

And Yellz, what slider should I tweak so the CPU won't be so sharp? Example, they get a loose ball or offensive rebound and they make the correct pass at a blink of an eye before me or my CPU teammates even have a chance to react lol. By the time I notice they got the O-Reb, the CPU has already made the 3 lol.

Thanks for the quick responses btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
offensive awareness. streaming (on twitch)

Watch live video from SimWorldGaming on www.twitch.tv

a cpu vs cpu game with the updated roster (still incomplete) & the sliders that i will be posting be FINAL with the update. best sliders i've ever done IMO
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 02-12-2015, 09:37 AM   #74
Rookie

Tonic's Arena

OVR: 0

Ronyell, I'm loving the sliders! I've finally improved enough to compete on Superstar with the Pistons. So far I'm 1-2 but was favored to win all three games.

In my first game at Denver, I was tied 50-50 at half, but ended up losing by ~20. Too much Wilson Chandler (the Pistons don't have a good perimeter defender unfortunately). Lost Drummond for 1-2 weeks with a severe ankle sprain.

In my second game at Minnesota, I was down about 15 at half and as much as 25, but pulled to within 13 late in the 4th. Ended up losing by ~20 again. Lost Jodie Meeks for 1-2 weeks with a pinched nerve in his back (this seems to be a common injury for me).

My next game at home against New Jersey I ended up winning on Superstar! I shot 34 free throws which I thought was a little high (Brook Lopez was in foul trouble all game which really helped me) but other than that I played a very solid game. I felt a little cheap to have shot so many free throws so I lowered the CPU Shooting Foul by 10 clicks as I really like to drive to the basket.

Just played my 4th game at New York, ended up losing by 16. Melo went off for 37 and had 3 assists in the 4th quarter to open shooters for 3s. Ouch. Like I said, Detroit doesn't have anyone who can guard a SG/SF so I really need to find someone via trade. I also lost Jennings early in the 2nd for 6-8 weeks with a dislocated patella. I already lowered the injury frequency down to 61 but might have to drop it even more as I've had 3 injuries in 4 games so far.

I'm having so much fun playing with these sliders and rosters and just wanted to say thank you so much! I'm loving sports gaming again!

Last edited by Tonic; 02-12-2015 at 02:49 PM.
Old 02-13-2015, 03:19 AM   #75
Rookie

Dunk Frequency is now 100? Is it too much? I'm getting 10 dunks a game with Wiggins with this one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2015, 01:20 PM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cezzz16
Dunk Frequency is now 100? Is it too much? I'm getting 10 dunks a game with Wiggins with this one.
Yeah, I'm seeing an inordinate amount of dunks as well. Overall, these play reall well though.
Old 02-14-2015, 02:05 PM   #77
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1

I don't know what happened but suddenly I just can't beat any teams right now. I know the Mavericks are not the best defensive team but I'm getting torched by teams like the Magic. It's either an opponent is making a lot of and1's, my players just leave players wide open, or they just simply are running their offense better than mine. Shots that should go in for me since I have better offensive players instead go in for them

I guess I'll just have to look over my defensive strategy, I just know I shouldn't be getting torched by the Magic.
Old 02-14-2015, 11:37 PM   #78
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21

New sliders coming in next week or so with the post deadline roster update

Sent from Yellz's Note 4 using Tapatalk
Old 02-15-2015, 10:45 AM   #79
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronyell
New sliders coming in next week or so with the post deadline roster update

Sent from Yellz's Note 4 using Tapatalk
What do I do to lower scoring in the paint? Also, almost every game is 50+ FG% for both me and opponent. Do I just lower contact shot success or anything else?

I jump for the block rarely as that make opponent into more collision layup shots...that they still make whether it's Hibbert defending the paint or KLove.
Old 02-15-2015, 11:03 AM   #80
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KB24
What do I do to lower scoring in the paint? Also, almost every game is 50+ FG% for both me and opponent. Do I just lower contact shot success or anything else?

I jump for the block rarely as that make opponent into more collision layup shots...that they still make whether it's Hibbert defending the paint or KLove.
Updated sliders for the post trade deadline roster coming soon. If you having trouble with FG% lower shot success sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »