Home

WaitTilNextYear's 2K14 Realistic Superstar Sliders

This is a discussion on WaitTilNextYear's 2K14 Realistic Superstar Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-27-2014, 01:25 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: WaitTilNextYear's 2K14 Realistic Superstar Sliders

this sliders are also good for all star difficult? sorry for bad english i'm write from italy
Old 04-27-2014, 06:02 PM   #58
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie dogs
this sliders are also good for all star difficult? sorry for bad english i'm write from italy
No worries.

These are for Superstar. I have not tried them on All-Star. You'd have to test them on All-Star to find out if they'd work on that difficulty level.
Old 04-27-2014, 06:07 PM   #59
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
The injury sliders seem too high. It's weird, because in my old set I was using 53 freq and 35 sev, but in this set I'm using 50 and 50 but I had a game where 5 players got hurt. Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, Tyler Ennis and 2 guys on the other team, I forget who tbh. KD had a torn MCL and missed the entire season (this was only like game 4 of the start of the season), Russ had a broken ankle and missed 6-8 weeks, Tyler Ennis went down, but something weird happened and the screen showing his injury never popped up and he returned the next game. One of the other 2 had a severe injury as well, and the last one had a bruised knee or whatever and kept playing.
After the game I took a look at the injury report for the league, and there were like 50 people hurt already...madness. I left the freq at 50, but I lowered the severity and now injuries are happening less often during the games, which is cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajone9
for mygm use these sliders:
injury freq 15
injury severity 30

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk 4
I have been playing more games and I have to agree with jdoug312 and rajone9 in that the injuries seem to be a little bit too common and too severe. With frequency and severity both at 50, I lost Jeremy Tyler and MCW both to season-ending ACL, another player to a broken back, and a few other minor injuries.

I am going to lower the injury severity of this slider set to 30 and the frequency to 45. I still do want to see bumps and bruises and guys playing a little banged up, but I think it's pretty clear that many players are seeing major injuries being too common.

The OP has been updated.
Old 04-28-2014, 11:46 AM   #60
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajone9
for mygm use these sliders:
injury freq 15
injury severity 30
Highly recommend this setting. It's from KayOtic's slider set, the set I moved from.

These sliders are literally the best sliders I've played with so far. You've done a phenomenal job and I thank you for saving this game for me. Lol
Old 04-28-2014, 08:25 PM   #61
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
Highly recommend this setting. It's from KayOtic's slider set, the set I moved from.

These sliders are literally the best sliders I've played with so far. You've done a phenomenal job and I thank you for saving this game for me. Lol
Yeah, I'd recommend whatever injury setting you like. I am considering my injury severity at 30 and injury frequency at 45 to be experimental until I play some more games. I am not making the jump all the way down to severity = 30 and frequency = 15 until I establish that injuries are still too high (if that's the case). Thanks for the suggestion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2014, 08:52 PM   #62
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitTilNextYear
Yeah, I'd recommend whatever injury setting you like. I am considering my injury severity at 30 and injury frequency at 45 to be experimental until I play some more games. I am not making the jump all the way down to severity = 30 and frequency = 15 until I establish that injuries are still too high (if that's the case). Thanks for the suggestion.
Oh yeah for sure. Do your thing man. Lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Old 04-29-2014, 01:15 PM   #63
Rookie

Ill post a couple more games tonight. Im messing a little with the 3pt slider. Cause ive been furious to see batum and mathews miss a lot of open 3's.

The thing that i apreciate the most of this set is that the easy games are actually easy. And the otherside, the hard one makes you sweat blood to come out on top.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk
Old 04-29-2014, 01:33 PM   #64
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidfrehley
Ill post a couple more games tonight. Im messing a little with the 3pt slider. Cause ive been furious to see batum and mathews miss a lot of open 3's.

The thing that i apreciate the most of this set is that the easy games are actually easy. And the otherside, the hard one makes you sweat blood to come out on top.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk
I agree that those guys shouldn't be missing many open 3's, but remember that this set is with USER timing, so it's part sliders, part release point. I've shot really bad with good shooters because I could never master the release. And I shoot very with with mediocre shooters if I can get the release down. You might want to try player % instead of USER timing if you want to eliminate that variable.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »