Home

WaitTilNextYear's 2K14 Realistic Superstar Sliders

This is a discussion on WaitTilNextYear's 2K14 Realistic Superstar Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-02-2014, 06:04 PM   #73
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: WaitTilNextYear's 2K14 Realistic Superstar Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakenItSplash
i've been using this slider set as the wizard for around 10 games now and i feel that i'm winning too easily by around 10-15 even upwards of around 25 points per game with 10 min quarters
I may make some tweaks to this set to increase the difficulty a little, but nothing too major, so you might want to try a different set or go to HoF difficulty.
Old 05-04-2014, 12:57 PM   #74
Rookie

SElmann90's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm a fan of the sliders but the pass completion slider for the CPU is too low

Might make for more realistic TO numbers or whatever but looks absolutely ridiculous when CPU tries to pass to a player 2 feet away and the ball sails out of bounds
Old 05-04-2014, 04:16 PM   #75
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SElmann90
I'm a fan of the sliders but the pass completion slider for the CPU is too low

Might make for more realistic TO numbers or whatever but looks absolutely ridiculous when CPU tries to pass to a player 2 feet away and the ball sails out of bounds
Thanks for the feedback, but I actually don't see the same thing. In my games, I see maybe 2 passes for each team per game that are wild passes that don't make any sense.

You are right that it is difficult to have enough turnovers, so I don't mind it.

And there's also the other side of it that if you raise passing too much, the USER still makes lazy passes and errors, but then the cpu starts drilling ridiculous passes through traffic and defenders' hands. I'd rather live with a couple of bad passes per game than make every cpu player pass like Magic Johnson (which is what happens if the passing slider is too high).

Feel free to tweak your passing slider and see if you can get it to where you like it, but I like where it's at for this set already.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2014, 08:22 PM   #76
Rookie

Two more. Both great games. And I second the dude that said that the difficulty could be raised a little.
Have you ever triednthis slider set with HoF?

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk
Old 05-05-2014, 12:50 AM   #77
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

Have not tried this set with HoF and have no interest in doing that. Too much cheese on HoF...sliders can't overcome all the cheese imo. There are already a couple of sets in the 2K slider forum that are meant for HoF.

I will be starting my 2nd season in MyGM but I want to make some slider adjustments to make it more difficult first. Nothing drastic, just a little fine tuning.

My advice to people who find these settings too easy is to tweak it so it works for you--it's intended as a base set, everyone plays different, so it's nothing to be followed religiously. If it's still too easy for you, then you're probably better off using sliders meant for a higher difficulty setting.
Old 05-05-2014, 12:53 AM   #78
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidfrehley
Two more. Both great games. And I second the dude that said that the difficulty could be raised a little.
Have you ever triednthis slider set with HoF?

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk
Looks like you're not having the same trouble shooting 3's? Those percentages are higher. Did you change to real player % from user timing? Or are you just getting the release points down for your guys? Since you are using the Blazers each game, it'll be easier to remember everyone's best release point.
Old 05-05-2014, 03:11 AM   #79
Just started!

could you highlight the changes you make for the up in difficulty would be much appreciated!
Old 05-05-2014, 03:14 AM   #80
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitTilNextYear
I may make some tweaks to this set to increase the difficulty a little, but nothing too major, so you might want to try a different set or go to HoF difficulty.
i would go to hof but some of the cheese that goes on in that difficulty is too much i see some potential in your sliders though that's why i'm sticking.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »