Home

Lab Results: Personal Tweaks, Sliders, Settings

This is a discussion on Lab Results: Personal Tweaks, Sliders, Settings within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-13-2014, 09:54 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Lab Results: Personal Tweaks, Sliders, Settings

My new focus is on getting as much of those nuances from the CPU like the KD spin J and Ibaka post move. Love when they spread the floor and put players in spots to score:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx0r...e_gdata_player

Another one where KD just toyed with me then pulls up like it was so easy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLy0...e_gdata_player

This might end in me taking more L's lol but I love when they do this stuff. The Off Awareness slider may do it. I'm thinking raise it to 100 to get the extreme and adjust down...

VZW NIII

WAITING FOR:
Fallout 4

Wife: "Of course he's going out to get his 2K game at 12am, like he can't wait til tomorrow."
Wife's mom: "Be grateful that's what he's running out at midnight for."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2014, 10:31 PM   #26
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

You don't need it to be that big that's insane . Is hard enough under that trust me

Galaxy Note 2
Old 02-13-2014, 10:52 PM   #27
Rookie

You're right lol. Just raised it to 65. Gonna play LAC with POR now and see. CP3 is in the lineup so if anyone can show what the difference is, he can.

VZW NIII

WAITING FOR:
Fallout 4

Wife: "Of course he's going out to get his 2K game at 12am, like he can't wait til tomorrow."
Old 02-13-2014, 11:08 PM   #28
Rookie

Wow they have jumped right out on me. Might be a long night, they're relentless. Glad I didn't raise it to 100 lol

VZW NIII

WAITING FOR:
Fallout 4

Old 02-13-2014, 11:15 PM   #29
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Yep that's a round where it starts. I've gone as high as 85 and got murdered in the clutch by steph. All of a sudden in crunch time they start going off

Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using Tapatalk
Old 02-13-2014, 11:23 PM   #30
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

Going to try these out tomorrow when I get home. Really excited about these, they seem pretty legit.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 02-13-2014, 11:34 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hi,

Did not try your sliders and won't try them as they are, but might include some of them in my sliders. I share most of your observation.

However, it looks to me that you try to make them work so that the official roster does not crush you by some miracles. Here is my piece of advice.

I spent a month to do the them (cause I was dumb enough to not see that you could play My GM with custom rosters :s) and I just simply think it's not doable. Until a week ago I used to try the same things than you and yet - no matter what I did - the CPU was crushing me with constant unstoppable penetrations while at the same time I was blocking 5 shots per quarter (with blocking at 0, vertical pretty low and defense gather and release very low).

I tried custom realistic rosters (you have many choice here)... and suddenly, even with the default sim sliders, the CPU was playing a realistic game, smarter and yet stoppable, adapting their offense/defense on what I was doing (and not just going in the paint to deliver a pass to the Center or PF) I was not blocking 5 shorts per quarter but per game.... I have yet to fix some sliders issues but Custom rosters is the key to this game and It has always been with 2K.

2K knows that players who want realistic games will change and share them.. so they don't bother and create rosters for those who want a more unrealistic game with which you can dunk, block, shoot all the time (works for Pro and rookie but not for all star, superstar and HOF)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2014, 11:58 PM   #32
Rookie

Def gonna try some custom rosters. But I'm not really concerned with not getting "crushed by some miracle" rather, I'm just aiming to be crushed and it look *right* if that makes sense.

I'm not having an issue at all with the CPU doing insane things to win games, been loving the gameplay of late.

VZW NIII

WAITING FOR:
Fallout 4

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »