Home

the_future420's 12 Min Simulation All-Star Sliders

This is a discussion on the_future420's 12 Min Simulation All-Star Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-19-2013, 05:18 PM   #17
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: the_future420's 12 Min Simulation All-Star Sliders

Can i ask how your saving these sliders to your system?
Everytime i tried saving when i went back to play a quick game the settings would change esp the help def slider and then the tendecies ones

it s a glitch did you find a workaround?
Old 11-19-2013, 05:20 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
Everytime i tried saving when i went back to play a quick game the settings would change esp the help def slider and then the tendecies ones

I have noticed that the attach the basket tendency specifically changes back. I have just made a mental note to check it before games. The other sliders have been consistent in saving. It is very strange
Old 11-19-2013, 05:22 PM   #19
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_future420
I have noticed that the attach the basket tendency specifically changes back. I have just made a mental note to check it before games. The other sliders have been consistent in saving. It is very strange
I was just about to ask this question. Every time I play a new game the att basket is always at 50, but everything else is fine.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 11-19-2013, 05:24 PM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32
I was just about to ask this question. Every time I play a new game the att basket is always at 50, but everything else is fine.
Lol for me it is always at 60. Dont know what the hell is going on with that slider
Old 11-19-2013, 05:35 PM   #21
Rookie

justcallmedaddy's Arena

OVR: 1

I was the Bulls.

I just had my first really well played game, I don't really know what I did differently, I played my offense the same way and I stayed in man to man defense throughout the whole game, I guess playing the Knicks and Sixers will give you different results. My defense only gave up 2 points in the final 5 minutes of the game.

Rose had an off game the 1st 3 quarters, but stepped it up in the 4th as usual with 10 points. Deng had an off game, only 10 points I believe. Boozer had an average game. Taj Gibson was my leading scorer with 18, tied with Rose. Butler had 13 points I believe, and kirk hit a couple timely shots.

Turner was the Sixers only real good player in this game, I believe he finished with 22 points.

The rebounding felt good, not too many horrible offensive rebounds like I've been getting. the CPU actually got more blocks than me this game. the CPU didn't take very many 3's in this game.

I should have a 10 minute video up to show you how I play, and a video of the 4th quarter, because this was a close game before we pulled away late in the 4th with great defense.

10 minute 1st quarter video:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...75391354410692

most of the 4th quarter:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...02729995311791
NCAA FB:Notre Dame
NCAA BB:Notre Dame

Last edited by justcallmedaddy; 11-20-2013 at 05:14 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2013, 06:18 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by justcallmedaddy

I was the Bulls.

I just had my first really well played game, I don't really know what I did differently, I played my offense the same way and I stayed in man to man defense throughout the whole game, I guess playing the Knicks and Sixers will give you different results. My defense only gave up 2 points in the final 5 minutes of the game.

Rose had an off game the 1st 3 quarters, but stepped it up in the 4th as usual with 10 points. Deng had an off game, only 10 points I believe. Boozer had an average game. Taj Gibson was my leading scorer with 18, tied with Rose. Butler had 13 points I believe, and kirk hit a couple timely shots.

Turner was the Sixers only real good player in this game, I believe he finished with 22 points.

The rebounding felt good, not too many horrible offensive rebounds like I've been getting. the CPU actually got more blocks than me this game. the CPU didn't take very many 3's in this game.

I should have a 10 minute video up to show you how I play, and a video of the 4th quarter, because this was a close game before we pulled away late in the 4th with great defense.

10 minute 1st quarter video:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...75391354410692

most of the 4th quarter:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...25327492260223
Dat 15 min video of the exit game screen.

Lol but im glad u posted the game play. It seems u were getting beat on the perimeter a lil bit in that 1st quarter video. When thats happening to me I just let the cpu handle most of the on ball d and I roam passing lanes. Youll find that sometimes the cpu does a better job playing on ball than you can. I know for me my number one goal Iis always to stop the cpu fron killing me in the paint

What did u think of the overall feel of the game? Did u feel there were too many fouls?

I will hopefully be streaming tonight if I can get it to working

Last edited by the_future420; 11-19-2013 at 06:21 PM.
Old 11-19-2013, 06:30 PM   #23
Rookie

justcallmedaddy's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_future420
Dat 15 min video of the exit game screen.

Lol but im glad u posted the game play. It seems u were getting beat on the perimeter a lil bit in that 1st quarter video. When thats happening to me I just let the cpu handle most of the on ball d and I roam passing lanes. Youll find that sometimes the cpu does a better job playing on ball than you can. I know for me my number one goal Iis always to stop the cpu fron killing me in the paint

What did u think of the overall feel of the game? Did u feel there were too many fouls?

I will hopefully be streaming tonight if I can get it to working
Oh crap, I uploaded the wrong video lol. The 4th quarter video is preparing to upload now lol.

The overall feel of the game felt great, usually the offensive rebounds are a bit out of hand for them and I feel PG's and SG's usually get too many rebounds over big men, but this game almost all of my rebound went to boozer/gibson/noah, with 1 from Deng and Butler each.

I did feel like there were too many fouls, I had my POE for most of the game on limit inside shots because it felt whenever they got in there it was always a foul, luckily Thaddeus Young and Nerlens Noel can't get free throws.

EDIT: here's the 4th quarter video, I edited the original post too:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...02729995311791
NCAA FB:Notre Dame
NCAA BB:Notre Dame

Last edited by justcallmedaddy; 11-19-2013 at 07:21 PM.
Old 11-19-2013, 07:22 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba

I change my sliders during a game that seems to help but defensive assist strength doesn't stay

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »