Home

Mike Lowe NBA 2K23 Sliders

This is a discussion on Mike Lowe NBA 2K23 Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-19-2022, 07:43 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Mike Lowe NBA 2K23 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
I don't but those are two of the most obvious ones to me. I'd also add in starting players at a secondary position, (they'll sub guys at a secondary but don't seem to use them as starters).
I'm enjoying the sliders so far, do you know if they will work with Celtics Attention to Detail Roster when it's released or is it better to use 2k's default?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2022, 07:49 PM   #26
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by trusaleen1
I'm enjoying the sliders so far, do you know if they will work with Celtics Attention to Detail Roster when it's released or is it better to use 2k's default?
I haven't tried. I have a lot of respect for roster makers and the work they do, but I don't always trust they've stress tested their rosters over the long haul to see how they play out versus the existing rosters and future CPU draft classes deep into a MyNBA.

Many have claimed to do so, but I've yet to see a roster creator actually fully pull it off going all the way back to games like Sierra Front Page Sports Football.

A long way to say that I typically play with default opening night rosters with injuries (I have mine up on 2KShare), but you can try out some others and report back. I'm hoping they pull it off!
Old 10-21-2022, 10:12 PM   #27
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

OVR: 2

So do we really have to go into Controller Settings every time we fire up MyNBA and change them? Or is there an easier way until this glitch is hopefully fixed?
Old 10-21-2022, 10:21 PM   #28
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhlliesPhan6
So do we really have to go into Controller Settings every time we fire up MyNBA and change them? Or is there an easier way until this glitch is hopefully fixed?
What is the issue you're seeing? PS5 is saving just fine for me at least. I used to have to set my camera every game but that saves now too.
Old 10-22-2022, 07:45 AM   #29
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

I'm on Xbox Series X. Every time I fire up the game all of the settings in the "Controller" menu in MyNBA are reset even though I saved before I exited. I've seen a few others mention a similar issue. All other settings are the saved but not Controller Settings.
Old 10-23-2022, 12:56 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhlliesPhan6
I'm on Xbox Series X. Every time I fire up the game all of the settings in the "Controller" menu in MyNBA are reset even though I saved before I exited. I've seen a few others mention a similar issue. All other settings are the saved but not Controller Settings.
No Issue for me on PS5.
Old 10-23-2022, 01:08 PM   #31
Pro

My controller settings are fine but my camera resets to that rail camera every game and I'm not sure how to fix that. I switched to broadcast and saved it when it asked me to buy it still goes back to rail the next game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2022, 08:55 PM   #32
Rookie

fmorgan1034's Arena

OVR: 0

Are these good for 2k cam and shot and free throw timing? Seems like these are a more free flowing better version of NBA on TNT sliders by Agame

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »